ForeverBlue The Cookie Man! Sep 24, 2005 #21 I've told ForeverRed many times just to ignore him and go on to something else on the board. I even told him to block Zarius on Ranger-Power but he refused to do it. He doesn't like to ignore or block someone that is being mean to him.
I've told ForeverRed many times just to ignore him and go on to something else on the board. I even told him to block Zarius on Ranger-Power but he refused to do it. He doesn't like to ignore or block someone that is being mean to him.
Kyusaku Member Sep 24, 2005 #22 Since this a very pointless topic, and was bumped for almost no reason and won't solve anything can it get locked?
Since this a very pointless topic, and was bumped for almost no reason and won't solve anything can it get locked?
Keith Justice New Member Sep 24, 2005 #23 No need yet. I prefer to give the posters a chance to settle matters first, before bringing down the hammer.
No need yet. I prefer to give the posters a chance to settle matters first, before bringing down the hammer.
NinjaJack Member Sep 25, 2005 #24 Keith "JC" Hayward said: No need yet. I prefer to give the posters a chance to settle matters first, before bringing down the hammer. Click to expand... Just as long as this doesn`t escalate into something waste of a bandwidth like a flame war. And from the looks of things theres nothing to worry bout' Or is there
Keith "JC" Hayward said: No need yet. I prefer to give the posters a chance to settle matters first, before bringing down the hammer. Click to expand... Just as long as this doesn`t escalate into something waste of a bandwidth like a flame war. And from the looks of things theres nothing to worry bout' Or is there
Shougo B'Stard Would like to change his avatar Nov 6, 2005 #27 I was always fond of calling it "S.B.D." Because, you know, both shows stink.
FreedomR8G6B1 New Member Nov 6, 2005 #29 FreedomBlack said: Well, that was pointless... Click to expand... Could be worse...you know how "INNOVATION" is... :disappoin
FreedomBlack said: Well, that was pointless... Click to expand... Could be worse...you know how "INNOVATION" is... :disappoin
Keith Justice New Member Nov 6, 2005 #30 PteraThunder1608 said: I'm sorry, this was just brought to my attention this evening and I just felt that need to be said...I apologize for bumping a thread. Click to expand... Dude you're outta here. You started out your time hear just to be a dick to someone. Think I'm being unfair and if you really want to join for a good reason, kick me an email. Buh-bye.
PteraThunder1608 said: I'm sorry, this was just brought to my attention this evening and I just felt that need to be said...I apologize for bumping a thread. Click to expand... Dude you're outta here. You started out your time hear just to be a dick to someone. Think I'm being unfair and if you really want to join for a good reason, kick me an email. Buh-bye.