That explain why Ranger-Power is a shitty.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barashin said:
Reasonable... I'll step back for now. Just for you SSG....

Hey, everyone here has some traits that aren't always easy to change

But despite that, I like everyone on this board ( even though I keep to myself alot)

Which is why I don't like flame wars, especially here

So, thanks for obliging :anime:

This thread will be resolved one way or another, but I'll leave that up to the mods
 
I don't like flame wars either. It's not even funny. You've got a good point on that.

Arugh, I'm sorry that I had to bought it up because I have the rant in my chest which is I need to get my rant OUT OF MY CHEST.

And you know that word "S.T.D" word makes me mad. Ugh. :shrug:
 
ForeverRed said:
Ok, I just found out at Funaro Board. That SexLightstar (Bluelightstar) has mentioned my username in Funaro board. He said, they let Zarius to flame me.

http://planetnaboo.org/fbBB/viewtopic.php?t=266&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=45

Here's what he said.....



^^See!! I knew it. The moderators, execpt ForeverBlue, they let Zarius to flame me. That's why Ranger-Power is evil and shitty. I knew it. They (execpt ForeverBlue) are defending Zarius and allow Zarius to flame me.

That's totally f**ked up.



You see how ZariASS enjoys to flame anyone. That's pathetic.

The reason why I got banned from Ranger-Poop because I flamed and accused Zarius for saying "S.T.D." It's obiviously that he is enjoying to say S.T.D. White Saba banned me.

Oh and what I say....



http://www.ranger-power.com/board/showpost.php?p=263603&postcount=23

^This. They banned me because of saying "my last post." That's no reason. They banned me for no reason. That's B.S. and pathetic.

They changed my username into The Flamin' Torch because I flamed and accused ZariASS because of that lousy word "S.T.D."

Ranger-Power is now official fucking bullshit. It's because of ZariASS and Babylightshitty. Zarius is an idiot, PERIOD. Zarius is happy that I got banned and also he called me a Captain Hypocirsy. I'm not fuckin' hypocisry. I never be like that!!

**** ZARIUS!!!!!!

I'm not coming back to that piece of **** board. Everyone hates me. Oh fine. Who cares.

I'm so happy that ZariASS is not the member of this board.

"And I think to Myself..
What a Wonderful World"


Oh boy!! Internet Violence continues!!! :nono:

EDIT: But I have to admit I did type in a similar message on Forever Red's board about Kage, but I regret that now, it's been deleted and I just get over it. I don't do these sort of things now.

EDIT 2: And yea, after what I what I just read I'm definately not joining this bard!! I don't like SPD Either, but Admins who don't let people have their own opinions? That's just Lame!!

Forever Red, why not join My Board instead?!! More chilled out there!!
 
Last edited:
FreedomBlack said:
Barashin's right--why are you bringing this here? It's got nothing to do with us.

Yeah... half of the forums some of the people here mentioned I never heard of til I read posts here. Like Ranger Board whatever the hell that is. Never heard of that before, and this whatever one with some d00d named Zarius.
 
Barashin's right, ForeverRed. Let it go and don't give a ****.

Trust me, you have it easy. I was hated by people MUCH more cruel than this... I mean, you have no idea. Oi.

But then I figured out.................. why the **** should I care?

Let it go and forget about it, if these people exist just to flame you... why care about what they do?
 
I lol'd. Nobody at RP tells anyone that they cannot have a certain opinion. You weren't there; don't assume. Forever Red was consistently and constantly warned to stop creating flame wars with Zarius. Even when Zarius would stop, Forever Red would continue on his silly tirades. We got fed up, and now Forever Red is gone. But hey, this is the internet. Why should I give a damn?
 
Whatevah, mate. Life here goes on in the HJU Shire... we're simple folk, and don't care much for being involved in the dramas. :)

Thanks for dropping in tho. Can we offer you some tea? Crumpet? A female perhaps, or a boy if ya fancy that.

Take off yer coat, you'll find your Justice Morpher in your Control Panel glove compartment, and sit for a few, mate.

:thumbs:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top