Tensou Sentai Goseiger - 2010 Sentai - Pictures and info on first post

Status
Not open for further replies.
IIRC, he's Negroid and not Caucasian.

Ugh. I hate that word. But no, Richard Brown was definitely a caucasian.

I kinda hope they get the 5D's writer for Tensou Sentai Goseiger...

...But at the same time I don't. The visuals thus far look pretty poor and I don't want him saddled with them--I'd rather he have a different series.

Ah well. I can get past the visuals if he brings the same writing here he did to 5D's. I thought card duels on motorcycles = instant stupidity, even for YGO. I was very, very wrong.
 
Ugh. I hate that word. But no, Richard Brown was definitely a caucasian.

I kinda hope they get the 5D's writer for Tensou Sentai Goseiger...

...But at the same time I don't. The visuals thus far look pretty poor and I don't want him saddled with them--I'd rather he have a different series.

Ah well. I can get past the visuals if he brings the same writing here he did to 5D's. I thought card duels on motorcycles = instant stupidity, even for YGO. I was very, very wrong.

But Caucasians are white, and I don't think Mr. Brown is white...
 
22165_254976927184_48043452184_2841803_1127302_n.jpg


I'm sure he was Beyonce brown, not R-Truth black.

:laugh:

Yeah, the only thing confirmed staff-wise is that the main director will be Takao Nagaishi -- finally returning to sentai! I mean, he popped up to do two of Shinkenger's better later episodes, but GoGoFive was the last sentai he did episodes for on a regular basis.

That's good to hear.

Nagaishi got his directing start with Changeman, and continued to work on sentai through Fiveman; he later returned to direct episodes of Ohranger through GoGoFive. (The sentai shows he was main director on was Liveman, Turboranger, Fiveman, and Megaranger.) He's been doing Kamen Rider since Kuuga, and directed The First, but I'm glad he's back to sentai.

I'm glad he is returning too, I loved everything about GoGoV.
 
Interesting toys... I can see the guns becoming ignored gimmicks. I especially like the figure of Goseired though. :3
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top