Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Movie

It's funny that you started on the defensive and talking about how you're getting "lynched" when no one's said anything yet.

If you don't like Pixar's stuff, that's your thing. I've loved all of their movies, and I think they get better with each one, but that's me.
 
VengeanceGOD said:
It's funny that you started on the defensive and talking about how you're getting "lynched" when no one's said anything yet.

It was a joke comment, I know he was'nt "lynching me", but I was referring to the number of times here I DID get lynched, like when I admitted I was glad Howles' Moving Castle did'nt receive an oscar.

I did'nt even "go on the defensive", I was explaining to him why I dont' like their movies
 
I hate to bump this thread up, but I have to. I don't want to make another one.

Anyway, I just found out that Mako died recently. I'm really shocked! Does anyone know about that? According to IMDb, his last project is TMNT movie, the voice for Splinter.

Man, what a great actor. :disappoin
 
I dunno, I felt the trailer gave a good impression of the movie, even if the turtles reminded me of my old toys.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top