Tatsunoko vs Marvel, the anime?

Tatsunoko vs Marvel isn't a game.

I know that but I was mentioning Marvel Versus Capcom and Tatsunoko VS Capcom since Capcom is the center of these two in terms of the VERSUS.

It goes by Algebraic/Logical Expressions

MVC
TVC

common letter= C

Cancel C and then it is
MVT

so the answer is Marvel Versus Tatsunoko.
 
I had heard rumors about this, but I had my doubts.

I know that but I was mentioning Marvel Versus Capcom and Tatsunoko VS Capcom since Capcom is the center of these two in terms of the VERSUS.

It goes by Algebraic/Logical Expressions

MVC
TVC

common letter= C

Cancel C and then it is
MVT

so the answer is Marvel Versus Tatsunoko.

You have too much free time.
 
I'm still waiting for a comic book of Marvel vs. Toei. :(

Oh really? I was thinking about Capcom vs Tokusatsu / Toei.

CapcomVSTokusatsu.avif
 
Wow! First, Marvel vs. Capcom, then Tatsunoko vs. Capcom, and now Marvel vs. Tatsunoko?

Why not make it a triple threat? :P

Marvel vs. Tatsunoko vs. Capcom

BTW, Gold Lightan will easily own everyone, including The Hulk.

Oh really? I was thinking about Capcom vs Tokusatsu / Toei.

CapcomVSTokusatsu.avif

Toei vs. Capcom. It maybe not happen now, but I know something like that will happen one day. ^_^
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top