Hm, I like the other custom's paintjob more. But I sure hate the belt. Perhaps I'll like it more if Ken's had the same color for the gold parts. I like the other custom Utopia in that shade of gold I guess.
First custom of Ken's I've seen in awhile that's deserving of the hype.
And Synch, I think the detail on Double's face is supposed to be symmetrical, it's just that the prototype is damaged with a piece falling off of the face (and/or) a trick of the lighting and camera angle.
Yes! I was right about Bandai going for the spiltting gimmick! You have to admit that it is impossible for Bandai to pull off all 27 of W's forms without the gimmick.
W on the other hand, is looking much better than the "prototype" that was revealed, and loving the new sculpted antenna, mouth piece and previously absent transluscent eyes!
I think it's a bonus that we get CJX parts to boot!
Tamashii Stage Act 1-4 is good I think. You get 3 set of stands on 1 pack
Here's an example.
Act 2
Act 3
Act 4
Act 2 is black and Act 3 is clear, both basically is the same but I find Act 2 is stronger to hold the figure, Act 4 is the best though. Not to mention Act 4 is available on...... 4 different colors.
I'd say, especially since Double didn't have 27 forms to start with. 9 combinations, FangJoker and Extreme Form. And y'know... Cyclone|Cyclone, Joker|Joker and Joker itself.