Status
Not open for further replies.
need help with an item, so it got shipped over 3 weeks ago contact my postal service, and it says it still in Japan and it wasn't on in the United States yet, but it does say it on the tracking. what to do i tried contacting amiami no response in 2 days so i did a dispute over on paypal, but i still want my items and call off the dispute this is the first time it ever happen to me. and the shipping method is SAL items are S.S Goku and Piccolo.:buttrock:

Lurker
need help with an item, so it got shipped over 3 weeks ago contact my postal service, and it says it still in Japan and it wasn't on in the United States yet, but it does say it on the tracking. what to do i tried contacting amiami no response in 2 days so i did a dispute over on paypal, but i still want my items and call off the dispute this is the first time it ever happen to me. and the shipping method is SAL items are S.S Goku and Piccolo.:buttrock:

check your thread.

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!

SAL shipping can sometimes take 4 weeks up to even 6 weeks. Just be patient. Also note that it's the tax week, so there's a lot of mail going to the IRS which takes precedence than regular mail. :thumbs:

Why do I know that? Because I just filed my ITR...

ヒビキラッ☆
The pose that Akiko did when she called the revolgarry...
Akiko: RREEVOOLLLLGAARRRYY!! *Does pose*

Me: Ahaha Space Sherrif! Good one Toei!

Akiko: REVOL.......
10567154.jpg

Akiko: GARYYYYYYYYY~!!!!!
48174547.jpg

Akiko: Eeeh? Nanda kore? Atashi kiitenai...
15923727.jpg

Akiko: Ma ii ka, ike SideBasshaarian!
34192678.jpg

And a bonus :D
[HIDE]Imajin Sentai Tarosranger!!!
img0658tt.jpg
[/HIDE]

Status
Not open for further replies.