[TALK] S.H. Figuarts Thread: The Next

Status
Not open for further replies.
I liked both of them and never really had any issue with the paint or whatever. :thumbs: At least those who have not had the chance to get it, now has it.
 
@ dchoc
is amiami as reliable as hlj? thanks

@ shuki
well, i'm quite happy that i like emperor kiva despite of the paint thing that most of the people has an issue about
 
@ dchoc
is amiami as reliable as hlj? thanks

@ shuki
well, i'm quite happy that i like emperor kiva despite of the paint thing that most of the people has an issue about

What kind of a question is that??? :laugh: In all seriousness, Amiami is number 1 in terms of price and shipping. HLJ and HobbySearch comes next...

Hmmm... I thought you had at one point asked about online sites... I'll have to look for that post..


EDIT: Nope... It wasn't you, but I've had the same response to several other folks...
 
What kind of a question is that??? :laugh: In all seriousness, Amiami is number 1 in terms of price and shipping. HLJ and HobbySearch comes next...

Hmmm... I thought you had at one point asked about online sites... I'll have to look for that post..

oh, i'll just have to back read if that's the case thanks dchoc

well, i honestly thought that HLJ was the best site for buying stuffs online,
i think i'll be visiting amiami more frequently now,

thanks once more
 
But Amiami tends to sell out the fastest.

And that's because of their price.... If you get to the pre-orders fast enough, you'll get quite a good number of savings in terms of money... It used to be that I only get my stuff from HLJ, but now, there are a whole bunch of avenues to get them...

Oh no, now it's going to be much harder to pick up figures... Dang it!
 

HLJ is starting to rival them on some prices. AmiAmi, HLJ, and CSToys are all #1 in my book.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…