[CASTING CALLS] Super Sentai X Kamen Rider: The 2nd Legend War

Super Sentai fan
Phantom Miu: Sure, I'll reserve it for you.

FaiaGreen: I'll let you keep everything but the Fire Bazooka and the Beak Smashers. I want to keep all of the teams equal in power and majority of the Sentai don't have as much weaponry as Jetman.

Nate: Sure, you can control the Greeed as your NPCs but make sure to have them interact with the other RPers and not just OOO.

OK, that's fine. I still get Jet Hawk... sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

"ShinkenRed~Kaoru Shiba"
Name: Kezia Imamura
Picture:
Mazui_Angel_Beats_-_01_XviD633616B9avi_000197697.jpg
Rider/Sentai Designation: MegaPink
Alignment: Good
Bio: Kezia is your smart normal High School girl. Waking up early in the morning, going to school, going home and sleeping. Everyone in her class thought that a girl like her would dislike playing video games at all. One day, a mysterious man approached her while she was walking home from school and asked her, "Are you Kezia Imamura?" , " Yes", she replied. The man asked her to follow him, due to her curiosity she followed that man. As she followed the man, a group of Gormins attacked them. The man immediately handed her a pink key. As they run, the man introduced himself as a member of nternational Network of Excel-Science and Technology or INET. He explained that her mother, Miku Imamura, fought as MegaPink in the first Legendary War and they had been searching for various ranger keys. He asked her to harness the power of the pink ranger key. She transformed for the first time and defeated the Gormins. She invited the man to their house and ask her mother if anything he said was true.

Last edited:
Welcome
Name: Kezia Imamura
Picture:
Mazui_Angel_Beats_-_01_XviD633616B9.avi_000197697.jpg

Rider/Sentai Designation: MegaPink
Alignment: Good
Bio: Kezia is your smart normal High School girl. Waking up early in the morning, going to school, going home and sleeping. Everyone in her class thought that a girl like her would dislike playing video games at all. One day, a mysterious man approached her while she was walking home from school and asked her, "Are you Kezia Imamura?" , " Yes", she replied. The man asked her to follow him, due to her curiosity she followed that man. As she followed the man, a group of Gormins attacked them. The man immediately handed her a pink key. As they run, the man introduced himself as a member of nternational Network of Excel-Science and Technology or INET. He explained that her mother, Miku Imamura, fought as MegaPink in the first Legendary War and they had been searching for various ranger keys. He asked her to harness the power of the pink ranger key. She transformed for the first time and defeated the Gormins. She invited the man to their house and ask her mother if anything he said was true.
You know your bio has to be accepted first, right?

"ShinkenRed~Kaoru Shiba"
Sorry, I didn't know that.:sweat: It's my first time. So what do I have to do?? Send it as a pm??

is Mayor of Farmville
Wait for an approval, then you can post.

Also...The link to your character image is broken.

Welcome
I want to modify my Diend's complete form.I want him to be able to choose any rider for it.I also want it to include Kaixa Break and Zolda Survive.For example, he can have Risin Ultimate, Knight Survive, Agito Shining, Gatack Hyper, Zero Zeronos, Accel Booster, Kaixa Break, Birth Birthday, and Hibiki Armed.Can I also create a fanmade rider for his complete form that's basically a red and gold Vega form of Zeronos?I want his complete form to only have 10 at a time.

Here is a pic of Kaixa Break: [HIDE]
666wr4.jpg
[/HIDE]

Zolda Survive:
[HIDE]ZoldaSurvive.jpg[/HIDE]

If he whole choosing any rider for the complete form is god-modding, I'll make it so that it's only

G3-X
Knight Survive
Zolda Survive
Kaixa Break
Garren Jack
Hyper Gatack
Zero Vega Zeronos
Rising Ixa
Accel Booster
Birth Birthday (May change if new form appears for him.It happened in Movie Taisen with Den-O and Kuuga.)

Just to make sure.You do what I mean when I say choosing any rider, right?I meant like he can change up the lineup.Is his ok?