[CASTING CALLS] Super Sentai X Kamen Rider: The 2nd Legend War

Kryptonian Pride
Here we are.

Name: Tsubasa Itoya
Picture:
637da32fc2d190_full.jpg

Rider/Sentai Designation: New Den-O
Alignment: Good
Bio: Tsubasa comes from a family of time travellers. That is to say, they used Time Trains often to visit the past or the future. Tsubasa enjoyed travelling through time, and aspired to work on a time train one day. This dream was destined to be shattered. Tsubasa and his family were meant to travel to 1985, but the driver miscalculated and went to the time of the Legend War instead. The whole crew was decimated by the Zangyack forces, leaving only Tsubasa alive. Later, Tsubasa made a contract with an Imagin called "Teddy" to stop Zangyack if they ever rose again. Through a series of events, Tsubasa gained a Rider Pass, which allowed him to become New Den-O.

Just a passing through RP'er
You're in! :thumbs:

PS: We're a little short on sentai characters so would you mind if you created a sentai person? Gokaiger would be best, I need at least three to get the game started.

Welcome
Savior: NVM, with Nate's modification to Diend's Complete Form you can keep Glaive, Orga, etc. However, I have 1 idea. Savior will only be able to change into the riders and can only summon the the stronger monsters of the series (Utopia Dopant, Arch Orphenoch, Pearshell Fangire, etc.) They will be known as Kaijin Ride cards.

Nate: Eveything's okay to me! Just keep in mind I am actually IXA and I do have a Rising form.

Then I guess I'll use Kiva Emperor when you're fighting.I'll take GokaiSilver for Sentai and now I have 3.
Expect the bios to go up in the next few days.

The Meteor has landed
Savior: NVM, with Nate's modification to Diend's Complete Form you can keep Glaive, Orga, etc. However, I have 1 idea. Savior will only be able to change into the riders and can only summon the the stronger monsters of the series (Utopia Dopant, Arch Orphenoch, Pearshell Fangire, etc.) They will be known as Kaijin Ride cards.

Great and, to tell you the truth, that was my second idea when I created Savior, to summon the final boss monster against other Riders to fight.

Welcome
Name: Ganta Renton
Appearance:
L__s_smile_by_Axel_tenshi.jpg

Rider/Sentai Designation: Diend
Alignment: Neutral
Bio:Ganta comes from a wealthy family.They owned many businesses and buildings.Because of this, he has a wide array of vehicles and storage warehouses to work with.His family has always been very protective of him, worrying that kidnappers make kidnap him and ask for their fortune for ransom.To add to his reputation of being high class, he graduated law school at only age 15.After he graduated, he began to become a detective known as A, which stands for Anonymous.No one knew his real name, his face, or his location.He was world famous for solving crimes for 2 years.Eventually, he quit his activity of being a skilled detective.While on a walk home, he found a giant case in an alleyway.He took it back to his home and opened it, revealing all the cards that Diend has at his disposal and the Diend Driver.He thought it was a toy gun at first, shooting it at the wall, which destroyed almost everything in front of it.Lucky for him, he was able to pay to get it fixed.Eventually, he noticed that the cards were Kamen Rider cards.His family had helped the good guys during the war with supplies and food.This sparked his interest and he began to study every card, looking up information of each rider.To this date, he has not yet transformed.No one knows he is Diend yet.Ganta has somniphobia, fear of sleep, which makes him sleep less.He adapted himself to only 30 minutes of sleep, although it creates dark lines under his eye.Ganta decides that it would be best if he beats Zangyack and all the other senshi.He plans to do this by allying with all the people that aren't allying with Zangyack and then destroy Zangyack.He only sits in a crouched position.

----------
I will do GokaiSilver AFTER he debuts.I want to see how the powers look.I also do not understand how his transformation device works.I'll get working on OOO.

This is my stage now!!
Name: Yusuke Mamoru
Picture: Kamen_Rider_Kuuga__by_GrandZebulon.jpg
(not my drawing, credit to creator)
Rider Designation: KAmen Rider Kuuga
Bio: Yusuke recieved the belt from a man who saved his life after Zangyack's invasion. He never learned his name. He said to Yusuke as he died, "I have this power that is beyond repair, and only the strongest of hearts can repair it. I want you to have this power." The cracked arcle appeared on his waist, and when Yusuke touched it, the power crackled with newfound power. The man pulled yusuke close, "Kuuga is, has been, and always will be a power for righteousness. Yuo must stand up for those who are took weak to stand for themselves. Let the blazing red eyes of Kuuga always light your path. Never turn to the dark eyes for the promise of power. Protect others' smiles, and the warrior will appear in you." Yusuke fights for everyone, no matter the risk for himself. His friendly and outgoing personality draws others to him. He goes where the sun guides him, and the sun lights his path.
(Forgive the obnoxiously large drawing)

Super Sentai fan
Name: Daisuke Iketani
Picture:

ply-8.jpg

Sentai Designation: Red Hawk
Bio: A wandering warrior who fights against any evildoers. He joins the 2nd Legend War for both a chance to rid the world of villains, and to test his true skills as a combatant. He is courageous, slightly stubborn, yet calm at times.

Kenzaki, Faia, and Nate, your bios are good to go. I'll post your characters on the first post later.

Sorry for the wait, I had a lot of homework to do...

Name: Anubis Krueger

Rider/Sentai Designation: DekaMaster

DoggieKrugger-DekaMasterStatBlock.jpg

Bio: After the first Legend War, Anubis lost his Sentai Powers along with the other sentai participating. After the war, he continued work with the rest of the DekaRangers to enforce the law. Because of this, he knows some of the Riders personally, acting as an informant for them once in a while. After countless years of searching and training, he eventually found his own Ranger Key and regained his powers as DekaMaster. He has fought among some of the riders as DekaMaster, personally knowing Hongo Takeshi a.k.a Kamen Rider Ichigo from his first years as Leader of the Earth Branch. He has no problems working with other riders and encourages others to do the same.

Name: Kris Sanada

SHINREI.JPG

Rider/Sentai Designation: Kamen Rider IXA V13

Resize+of+SIC+Kamen+Rider+Ixa+Ver2%257E001.jpg

Bio: The Aozora Company worked on a secret project known as IXA (Intercept eXecute Attacker) to fight monsters. It was a secret project that took many years to finally perfect. However, only certain people were compatible with the system and Aozora could not find somebody to become IXA. Eventually, the researchers gave up and planned to hide the system away until such a user was found. On the way to the area where the system was to be kept, several kaijin attacked it, managing to slaughter all present. Kris and some of his peers were in the same area during a field trip and were attacked by some of the kaijin. Kris found the briefcase containing the IXA belt and buckle, using it to defeat the Kaijin attacking. After he graduated from High School he fought countless Kaijin as Kamen Rider IXA, meeting up with many other Riders and Sentai.

Name: Aranz Gill

Alignment: Zangyack

Bio: Aranz is the older brother of Walz and is the current heir to the Zangyack Space Empire. He acts much more mature and reserved than his younger brother and treats his subjects more like comrades rather than servants, unlike his ‘bratty little brother’. Because of this, his commanders have an undying loyalty to him and are willing to literally give their lives for him. He wishes to unite all under the flag of the Zangyack. Anybody who refuses will be exterminated.

Notes: Think of Aranz as an older version of Walz.

Last edited: