[CASTING CALLS] Super Sentai X Kamen Rider: The 2nd Legend War

Just a passing through RP'er
I just added some NPC's to the game. The rules of controlling them are as follows:

1. You can only control NPC's of your type (Sentai controls Sentai NPCs, Riders control Rider NPCs, etc.)
2. NPCs will mostly be canon characters.
3. There will be A LOT of them, so be ready.(Try to keep them in character please.)

Welcome
Name: Raito Igarashi
Appearance:

3.png

Rider Designation: Kamen Rider OOO
Alignment: Good
Bio: Raito has always lived a normal life.He was a straight A student but he never stood out.He played baseball and participated in track.Although he is an average young man, he's always wanted to help people.He once almost killed himself in getting a helpless girl out of a burning building.Even though he did many heroic deeds, he never asked for rewards.Unlike many people, Raito has very little greed.During the Zangyack invasion, his little sister died in an explosion from the hospital she was staying in.She was the only person he failed to save.Even with this, he is very kind.Raito is very calm and always looks at various ways to settle a problem.Recently graduating high school, he found to enjoy seeing the world.While he was doing so, he found a weak Ankh, with very little cell medals and only the Taka, Tora, Batta, and Kamakiri medals.At first, he ran away from Ankh, scared of the flying hand.Ankh caught up to him and told him he has to ally with him if he wants to properly save people.Of course, Ankh was just saying that so Raito could collect his medals for him.Raito allied with him and agreed to be OOO.The Kougami Foundation had been destroyed but the building remained.It was blasted away into far away mountains.He made his base there.Fortunately, Raito was very skilled win machinery and grasped the skill of recreating Kougami inventions.He created thousands of Candroids to help him.Raito was also very rich, which allowed him to buy as much ice cream as Ankh wants.Ankh took over a body of Bento Jusutisu, a police officer and chef who died when a monster came while Raito first met Ankh.Raito has not yet transformed.

Name: Ankh
Appearance: (Human Form)

3318551.jpg

Bio: A floating hand who collects coins.I don't really need a descriptive bio for Ankh, right?

Should I make the other Greeeds be allies with Zangyack?

Last edited:
Accepted. And the game just got started so feel free to post. The Zangyack haven't arrive yet and I'll pst the beginning.

Welcome
Is it ok if my Diend character gets a butler character that follows him around?The butler has no abilities.He's just an old butler.A lot like Alfred from Batman.

Sure, fine with me. You won't need to write a bio for him.

As for the greeed with the Zangyack, it'll be interesting to have them pair but honestly, it would probably be unlikely for the Greeed to pair up with them simply due to the fact that the Greeed work for themselves. But it's your decision.

Super Sentai fan
Just curious about my character: what Jetman weaponry can he use? I think this would be fair:

Ringer Sword
Bird Blaster
Bird Bomber
Beak Smasher
Fire Bazooka
Jet Hawk

"ShinkenRed~Kaoru Shiba"
Umm.. Can you reserve MegaPink for me>?? I'm new with RPs so pardon my ignorance :sweat:

Welcome
Sure, fine with me. You won't need to write a bio for him.

As for the greeed with the Zangyack, it'll be interesting to have them pair but honestly, it would probably be unlikely for the Greeed to pair up with them simply due to the fact that the Greeed work for themselves. But it's your decision.

The Greeeds are just using them for power.I'll include Lost Ankh in the mix.Being able to control them would be nice.I really like the whole medal trade of OOO so I don't want my character to have every medal.I want to have my character to lose and gain medals.

Phantom Miu: Sure, I'll reserve it for you.

FaiaGreen: I'll let you keep everything but the Fire Bazooka and the Beak Smashers. I want to keep all of the teams equal in power and majority of the Sentai don't have as much weaponry as Jetman.

Nate: Sure, you can control the Greeed as your NPCs but make sure to have them interact with the other RPers and not just OOO.