Just an Internet User Passing Thru
And all over the world Toku fans are found fainted in the streets, in bars, in their own homes...

@Keith: Your patience is admirable, now take the next step and avoid spoilers! And after you have mastered that art, take the next step and wait until a series is finished to even begin watching it! (that includes waiting until all movies that came out during it's run are available on DVD and Blu-Ray). HAHAHAHAHA!

If you look at the rules of the "drinking game," it basically lists a nice small nitch of spoilers of the movie already.

Basically, Keith has already discovered the spoilers of the movie...........he is just waiting until he can actually watch it in the perfect quality (and apparently subs since he so desires) and situation that is perfect for him.

I don't think avoiding spoilers will be part of his "patience process" anytime soon for THIS MOVIE

Heroes are forever
OH. I lost my god damn mind out of anger seeing that they had DAGUVA from Kuuga be one of the villains that Decade was bossing around. Alternate Universe or not, that cannot happen....makes me wonder if they made an all new Daguva suit to appear for 2 seconds or if the suit has lasted all these years.
Get in line... Decade was bossing around a lot of other important figures, such as: General Shadow, Apollo Geist, Joker Undead, Orphnoch King and the Fangire King. If you know them, you know just following orders like that is something they WON'T do. Even worse, in the Sentai side Marvelous is bossing around the Black Cross King...
Honestly, it wasn't that bad considering the villains had a hidden agenda. Daguba should have been a bit more important though.
Why would they remake a suit just to give it such a small role? I'm guessing they're gonna use the hell out of it in stage shows.

If you look at the rules of the "drinking game," it basically lists a nice small nitch of spoilers of the movie already.

Basically, Keith has already discovered the spoilers of the movie...........he is just waiting until he can actually watch it in the perfect quality (and apparently subs since he so desires) and situation that is perfect for him.

I don't think avoiding spoilers will be part of his "patience process" anytime soon for THIS MOVIE
I didn't mean for this movie.

Chief HJU News Editor
This is one of the few cases I can honestly say you don't need subs and can just watch it raw. It's that pointless and without any kind of plot that you can watch it without knowing Japanese whatsoever.

If you are slightly lost, here's a handy guide to the plot in a bullet points:

[hide]Marvelous: I will destroy all Riders.
Tsukasa: I will destroy all Sentai.
Whoeverthefcuk: Go back and see Akaranger
Akaranger: We must destroy all Riders.
Rider 1: We must destroy all Sentai.
Akaranger: I am not Akaranger.
Rider 1: I am not Rider 1.
Marvelous/Tsukasa: We were just fcuking with you.
DiEnd: Why didn't you tell me your plan, you're dumped Tsukasa.[/hide]

Ore, Sanjou!
okay, 2 things

1. I hate drinking games with a burning passion

2. don't believe any of the haters for this movie. they can go to hell. I just watched the movie, and it was amazing! the movie moved at a good pace, was enjoyable throughout, and the battles were absolutely stupendous. it's a great movie, and there was only one thing I didn't like about it. so yeah, AFAIC, this movie was a big success

The Meteor has landed
2. don't believe any of the haters for this movie. they can go to hell. I just watched the movie, and it was amazing! the movie moved at a good pace, was enjoyable throughout, and the battles were absolutely stupendous. it's a great movie, and there was only one thing I didn't like about it. so yeah, AFAIC, this movie was a big success

Yeah, the battles were good. But what about the plot? You can't have a good movie just because the action scenes were good, the plot has to be good as well. That's why we were hating on it, the plot makes no sense at all.

The new Tendou Souji
this was written by some guy that wrote kabuto and some of Decade and OOO

Yonemura didn't write any of OOO.

but I can't stand Chou Den-O, this movie made me dislike Chou Den-O even more.

Eh, I like Episode Blue and Yellow but, they're fun little popcorn flicks if compared to this movie. :laugh:

OH. I lost my god damn mind out of anger seeing that they had DAGUVA from Kuuga be one of the villains that Decade was bossing around.

About as awkward as Long appearing for some inexplicable reason outside of the Sealing Ball thing; Gekired was also right next to Long when Rod Form saved Gekiyellow from him and, bluh...

Yonemura didn't write any of OOO.

He wrote four episodes.

Gekired was also right next to Long when Rod Form saved Gekiyellow from him and, bluh...

I thought that was a nice detail, at least one can assume that the Gekiranger sealed him up again since they were shown fighting him alongside the GenJyuken troops again.

OH. I lost my god damn mind out of anger seeing that they had DAGUVA from Kuuga be one of the villains that Decade was bossing around. Alternate Universe or not, that cannot happen....makes me wonder if they made an all new Daguva suit to appear for 2 seconds or if the suit has lasted all these years.

Pretty sure it's a new suit, considering how they had to use Gamio to represent the Grongi in Let's Go Kamen Riders. Daguva's suit also curiously wasn't in the group shots of the final battle, which suggests that it might have been finished midway through the movie's production.

There's a promotional shot with several of the commander type monsters standing together in the location of the final battle though, so they might get some scene if there's a DC.

At least from the Rider side it has various Rider cast from different series (Den-O, Decade, OOO, Fourze), while Sentai side only have Gokaiger and Go-Busters that relevant to plot (well, Fourze and Go-Busters not really got screentime).

Let's be honest, why WOULDN'T Den-O be back? XD
I actually completely forgot that Fourze and the Go-Busters were in this movie until they showed u at the big group-up.

Get in line... Decade was bossing around a lot of other important figures, such as: General Shadow, Apollo Geist, Joker Undead, Orphnoch King and the Fangire King. If you know them, you know just following orders like that is something they WON'T do. Even worse, in the Sentai side Marvelous is bossing around the Black Cross King...

I'm sorry it's just that what caught me offguard is that they seem to get the Daguva suit for about 2 seconds when it could had been the Gamio suit. I don't mean to say that Daguva is "the greatest rider villain" or anything by making a big deal about him, he's not even a stretch of that considering he was only around for about 6 episodes (technically the entire show but just not on-screen). Although considering how powerful he was in the show you'd think they'd save the costume for scenes of sentai and riders taken him out. I would had been happy if Kuuga and some Sentai team ganged up on him, Kuuga went Ultimate and rider punched him just for this movie.

Daguva's suit also curiously wasn't in the group shots of the final battle, which suggests that it might have been finished midway through the movie's production.

I was actually looking for it in the final battle....expecting him to be getting knocked around by random sentai teams.

The new Tendou Souji
He wrote four episodes.

Ah, yep, realized that after I wrote it but, I was afk w/o internet access for a bit earlier. ^^;

I thought that was a nice detail, at least one can assume that the Gekiranger sealed him up again since they were shown fighting him alongside the GenJyuken troops again.

True though you have to admit that if Jan had pointed to him and went "Ahh, it's you again! Zowa Zowa!", it would've been pretty funny.

I guess it was only a matter of time before Daguva, among others suffered being relegated to a face in the crowd of the latest revived kaijin army. I am curious as to whether or not he was held off from being in past monster armies on purpose. Curiously, villains with "classic" status such as Ikadevil reclaimed some of their former glory, so maybe some of the Heisei final bosses could get there someday...