Suggestion: An ADULTS ONLY Section on the Forums

Ummm...ouch?

I mean, you reeeeaaallly dont even know me. Just because you have a difference with me on the internet doesnt mean you know AT ALL what kind of ability I have being a mod.

I am an admin for our clan on TF2 after all...

Thats...kinda cold man...

First off I just had to quote this, the fact you responded to that in such a manner already deems unfit, being a mod means you leave personal matters out of it, I'm just sayin man.

As for the idea of an adult only section, why do you want one in public view on a site which while has a wide adult fanbase is predominantly about kid's shows, there's a reason such things are kept out of view in real life, if you wished to talk about such things, well that's what the pm system is for now isn't it.

If by adult content you're pertaining to serious discussion such as politics and the like I believe a subforum in the power chamber for that would be absolutely fine, you just need some level minded mods to monitor it.

But as this is asking for a forum about topics as porn and masturbation, dude it's not very fitting for this site now is it?
 
First off I just had to quote this, the fact you responded to that in such a manner already deems unfit, being a mod means you leave personal matters out of it, I'm just sayin man.

As for the idea of an adult only section, why do you want one in public view on a site which while has a wide adult fanbase is predominantly about kid's shows, there's a reason such things are kept out of view in real life, if you wished to talk about such things, well that's what the pm system is for now isn't it.

If by adult content you're pertaining to serious discussion such as politics and the like I believe a subforum in the power chamber for that would be absolutely fine, you just need some level minded mods to monitor it.

But as this is asking for a forum about topics as porn and masturbation, dude it's not very fitting for this site now is it?

2 things.

1. So, you're saying that because I responded to someone attacking me for something that they have no idea about and are just making wild conjectures makes me an unfit admin? That...really doesnt make a lot of sense. I didnt get angry, I didnt say anything bad, I didnt curse or shout, I just told him that he had no basis for that claim.

2. Please reread what we've been saying. This is not supposed to be an OPEn subforum. The idea is that we have a closed section similar to the newshounds section where we can discuss ANY adult theme, whether it be politics, sexuality, puberty, whatever might need to be said. This isnt just some group of immature brats going "uhuck I'd sure like to post porn on HJU! Lets open up a forum and post some PORN!" No this is supposed to be a place where we can discuss things that the normal forums might not find very comfortable.
 
This is one of those things where I'm not really sure where I stand.

On one hand, there are some posts that really deserve to be relegated to an 'Adults Only' section. But on the other, kids are natural liars.

Then there are other things. Older users would probably continue to post inappropriate things in other sections.
 
2 things.

1. So, you're saying that because I responded to someone attacking me for something that they have no idea about and are just making wild conjectures makes me an unfit admin? That...really doesnt make a lot of sense. I didnt get angry, I didnt say anything bad, I didnt curse or shout, I just told him that he had no basis for that claim.

2. Please reread what we've been saying. This is not supposed to be an OPEn subforum. The idea is that we have a closed section similar to the newshounds section where we can discuss ANY adult theme, whether it be politics, sexuality, puberty, whatever might need to be said. This isnt just some group of immature brats going "uhuck I'd sure like to post porn on HJU! Lets open up a forum and post some PORN!" No this is supposed to be a place where we can discuss things that the normal forums might not find very comfortable.

YOu think puberty. sexuality, politics, and what not are just adult themes?
 
Listen, if one of the admins said no, just let it go, okay? There really isn't a need for an adult section in HJU if, IMO, the Viewing Globe, Henshin Hottie, and news about celebrity sex tapes and **** (and that one with a certain blue ranger's gay website) already exist.

Besides, you already talk about WAY too much in the Viewing Globe, like you, a man, buying panties and wearing them.
 
YOu think puberty. sexuality, politics, and what not are just adult themes?

I missed that the first time I read it.

Doesn't that kind of underestimate younger members? They probably already know what puberty is and anyone can have an opinion on politics.

Sexuality should be something they should be ready to talk about...whenever they are ready to talk about it. Hopefully not here though.

Welp, I guess we really won't be needing that section then.
 
We talk about that **** enough on this board. Younger members or not, if we have young'uns (yes, I said young'uns) in HJU, we're not gonna restrict anyone. They'll click regardless of warnings, be it 18+, All Girls only, or whatever.

In today's society, younger and younger children are learning things it took us years to know about. The problems and conflicts of the world, means of self-abuse such as suicide, drugs, and alcohol, and sexual themes that exist not just an unmoderated Internet, but in every bit of media, be it music, TV, games, etc., that they watch, everything now is exposed to them. It is not a parent's fault or anything, it's their own choice, even if they are given the freedom to or if they do it in secret.

So why do we need an "Adult Section" if we can't control who's in the forum? For all we know, there's a 12 year old here who's had sex and alcohol at his/her age and is still a mature thinker. If you want a place to talk about your own "adult themes" such as sexual habits and such, then do it at your own place and time outside of the public eye. There are things that we don't want or have to know about, so respect that.
 
Yeah whatever I dont care anymore. If you guys think its such a bad idea to try and help alleviate some of the naughtier bits in the more public areas, then fine.

I guess I might as well stop posting entirely.
 
Yeah. Lets make this forum go downhill more.

Not like we have 2000 people only logging on to download from us or anything like that right?
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top