Strike Freedom almost made me **** in my pants....LOL

CE has got to have the biggest fanbase out there, maybe you only know 7 people that may like stuff from it, but compared to its actual fans, Turn A fanbase is a drop in the bucket. As for the original series, for every CE fan in the Gundam fanbase, there's going to be another that thinks the oriinal is the best show ever and everything else is crap.

Kay, maybe that's exaggerating, but it's evident that those series have the largest fanbases out there. People usually write off V as a "kids show" when that was a much more mature series than Wing, people hate G because it's nothing like the Gundam they knew, but I've seen this lessen in the past few years, and people skip Turn A because of the so called horrible looking mechs.

No I know CE has a big enough fanbase that it has created a line between Gundam fans and Seed fans. I was stating I know only 7 Destiny fans.

Victory just suffered from poor writing, I haven't seen that many mecha fans hate on Victory because its childish. I mean episodes 2-5 are prequels to episode 1, why is all I have to say to that. Well we might be going to different mecha communities, but the ones I've seen almost everyone has seen Turn A or is watching Turn A.

Wow G haters? yeah either you are thinking of the past or these are two different worlds we are talking about. There are very few G haters in the mecha communities I've been to, most people can't take G seriously, if you do you'll end up hating it. Infact the communities I visit frequently, G is one of the most popular Gundam series.
 
There are very few G haters in the mecha communities I've been to

Than you are definitely in a different mecha community than me. For the most part I loved G, it had amazing mecha designs and a lot of imagination, but most people pan it for it's Dragon Ball-esque fantasy nature.
 
Wow G haters? yeah either you are thinking of the past or these are two different worlds we are talking about. There are very few G haters in the mecha communities I've been to, most people can't take G seriously, if you do you'll end up hating it. Infact the communities I visit frequently, G is one of the most popular Gundam series.


From what I've observed, people only hate G-Gundam because they say it "copies Dragon Ball Z"
:rolleyes2:
 
Last edited:
Victory just suffered from poor writing, I haven't seen that many mecha fans hate on Victory because its childish. I mean episodes 2-5 are prequels to episode 1, why is all I have to say to that. Well we might be going to different mecha communities, but the ones I've seen almost everyone has seen Turn A or is watching Turn A.
Outside of mecha communites, you won't see too many Gundam series, aside from what's popular the moment, actually get praise, which is what I was referring to. The average anime fan on the internet probably hasn't even watched a single episode of Turn A. 90% of the fans that Turn A has probably come from the mecha communities, unlike C.E. where it's the exact opposite.
They aren't as good as this
At least that's something we can agree on. Aside from the second opening to GSD and the theme song to Stargazer, I've never liked the C.E. music.
 
Last edited:
Outside of mecha communites, you won't see too many Gundam series, aside from what's popular the moment, actually get praise, which is what I was referring to. The average anime fan on the internet probably hasn't even watched a single episode of Turn A. 90% of the fans that Turn A has probably come from the mecha communities, unlike C.E. where it's the exact opposite.

All I know about Turn A is that Yoshiyuki Tomino's last Gundam work.

Ya know, everytime I watch GSD, I'm always upset and disgusted. SEED is better.
 
All I know about Turn A is that Yoshiyuki Tomino's last Gundam work.

Ya know, everytime I watch GSD, I'm always upset and disgusted. SEED is better.

i would probably start around EP where Stellar dies when i watch GSD again because everything seem so much stronger after that...
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top