Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun Li - Trailer

M. Bison was the blonde guy with the beard in a business suit. He sounded much more menacing on paper.

You know if someone slapped another name onto this trailer you couldn't even tell it was Street Fighter in the first place.

god dammit. So much for "Street fighter is sers business I intend to make a srs movie!!!11"
 
Good luck finding an decent actress with powerful thighs like Chun Li's that isn't as buff as Miss Universe.

The actress doesn't need to be buff, just thick. Thick women tend to have big hips, and traditionally Chun-Li has been drawn as such.

Chun-Li_victoryA.gif


See?
 
The actress doesn't need to be buff, just thick. Thick women tend to have big hips, and traditionally Chun-Li has been drawn as such.

Chun-Li_victoryA.gif


See?

I'm just saying I've never seen a girl, let alone an actress, with Chun Li like thighs that was not ripped in some shape or form. Anyway its more important casting an actress that can act the role, not look the role/is the same race as the role. Unfortunately I don't think Kruek can act such a role well at all.
 
Need to see Chun-Li's father. Because the actor who acts as her father is a Singapore actor, and I'm from Singapore.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top