Stranger Things Season 4 is 30 Million dollars per episode!

Administrator
Staff member
Stranger Things Season 4 must be the most expensive Netflix TV show right now! The show is costly because an episode is the price of a movie. An attack cost $30 Million. Some Netflix shows are canceled after the second or 3rd Season because the directors asked for a raise on budget. Season 4 will have nine episodes if you multiply that by 30 Million. The Whole Season costs $270 Million. This TV show is costlier than Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings.
 Many high-budget Netflix TV shows like Jupiter Ascending and Cowboy Bebop got canceled because they didn’t perform well. Before the existence of Bridgerton and Squid Game, Stranger Things was the number one show on Netflix. Three seasons later, it is still performing well. The Duffer Brothers hit the Jackpot because they ended up making this show after losing the bid to create...

Continue reading...

Last edited:
Netflix irs right with this one, Give high budget to established shows with loyal audience. Not to first Season shows that you will cancel eventually.

I think a lot o the 30 Million will be the talent fee of the actors. Millie Bobbie Brown alone became so mainstream she starred in big profile Hollywood Blockbusters.

Scoopin Ice Cream since Demogorgons invade Hawkins
The Show is Growing in Popularity, and I'm so glad I started watching it in early 2017, since it seems like I'm a part of history. They wouldn't have spent so much if they didn't believe in the conclusion of season 4. I remember thinking when Stranger Things season 1 came out, "How can it be any better than this?" What can they do to outperform Season 1? It just got better from there. Looking at this season, I'm not sure how season 5 will surpass season 4. I love this show so much I wear a scoops ahoy costume in my sleep.