Stranger Things Season 4 Will Be Ridiculously Long

TAKA! KUJAKU! CONDOR!
Season 5 will be bitter Sweet for me because its going to be the final Season.

Angry Zen Master
That trailer looks amazing! I can't wait for Season 5! My Body is ready!

Super Moderator
An episode with a Length of a movie? No wonder it is the most expensive Netflix show right now. Max is flying? She is going to have powers?

When this show started, most of the cast are little kids and now they are legal to vote. It makes me feel kind of ancient and old. Millie Bobby Brown was like a little girl when the show started and now she have a boyfriend.

I already schedule a notification from my Netflix account. It is the only Netflix show I have confidence to follow with all my heart because it wont get axed. I love that they said it will end in Season 5. Which means we finally get to complete this show and have a satisfying ending.

Scoopin Ice Cream since Demogorgons invade Hawkins
My Avatar and Username is enough evidence I am the biggest Stranger Things fan here. I am avoiding the internet to avoid spoilers. I will be working out for a week as preparation for the release because I will finish this in one sitting.

The New Villain looks badass!
stranger-things-vecna.jpg
I wish Netflix renews partnership with Dead by Daylight, so I can buy more Steve and Nancy Cosmetics and this Villain will become a killer.