New Stranger Things 4 Screens Promise A Dark Season In More Than One Sense

Staff member
Despite the real-world timespan of three years between the last season of Stranger Things and this one, only a few months will have passed within the show. Season 3 took place in the summer of 1985 and Season 4 will happen in the spring of 1986. How will the Duffer Brothers disguise the sudden and unexplained growth spurt of all the child characters? These new screenshots provide a hint…they’ll just make the lighting on the sets so dark that you can’t tell how old they are!
B177C001_210120_R21L.01681831-scaled.jpgCourtesy of Netflix © 2022
Most of the screenshots are very dimly lit, with some actors barely recognizable. This shot is most likely from the haunted house that’s been teased all this time, so I guess THAT place has an excuse, but the only area that isn’t pitch black is the frozen white gulag Hopper’s at.
The Duffers say we’re in for a dark season in more ways than one, partially by design. “When we pitched it to...

Continue reading...

I like how Elle has a shaved head in Season 1 and her hair becomes longer as the seasons pass.
I completed the first three seasons, and I adored the 1980s nostalgia, as well as the sense of dread and adventure that the show conveyed.

I get the Goonies comparison they have on the first Season. Now everyone in the cast are adults, No more Goonies so I get the darker direction they will go for.

Scoopin Ice Cream since Demogorgons invade Hawkins
Will needs to have a bigger role this season. He got sidelined on Season 3 because there was less focus on him. I wonder if Season 5 will be in the 90s.

My Favorite character is dead but I will keep on watching. WOW the kids are now taller than Jonathan! The Stranger kids will on their 20s by the time we get to the final season.

Bob

Bob
Are we going to see Kali and her Gang ever again? She is suppose to have a spin off but it never happened.

Can we have other villains aside Demogorgons. I am sick of those flower dog things.