http://www.diamondselecttoys.com/

Stargate SG-1 Figures Returning!

The third assortment of Stargate SG-1 action figures is now on sale and should quickly follow its preceding waves with a fast sell-out! Not to be outdone, a special fourth wave of Stargate SG-1 action figures will be premiering later this year!

This themed wave features the as-yet-unproduced Desert Combat versions of Jack O’Neill, Samantha Carter, Daniel Jackson and Teal’c along with another bonus – pieces of the MALP robotic device and the series’ trademark transport rings! Along with added articulation and newly resculpted accessories, this wave will also feature a fifth bonus character sure to drive Stargate fans wild, the Previews Exclusive Jonas Quinn!

With new episodes now airing on the Sci-Fi Channel, Stargate SG-1 is approaching a transition to DVD movies. Fans of the series can see their favorites return though, thanks to the continuing line of DST figures!

Sweet, series 4 does looks pretty good. And WTF is this? JONAS QUINN! Yes, this'll truly complete my SG-1 team. I don't care what some people say, even though I missed Daniel I liked having Jonas around - Not to mention Corin Nemec is hot. Oh yeah, "added articulation" hopefully means knee joints. And the MALP is going to be awesome.

Last edited:
I am the law
Well I just bit the bullet and picked up the Exclusive SG Atlantis Sheppard fig. Now I must have the others and SG1 to build both Stargates!!

And could it be that Diamond Select ment that the mail away should be named Michael? That was the human Wrath...not Steven.

Well I just bit the bullet and picked up the Exclusive SG Atlantis Sheppard fig. Now I must have the others and SG1 to build both Stargates!!

And could it be that Diamond Select ment that the mail away should be named Michael? That was the human Wrath...not Steven.
The mail-away Wraith isn't the Micheal character though. Most if not all of the encountered male Wraith, though played mostly by the same man, have been given different human names by Sheppard. I don't remember which episode Steve appeared though, but the naming thing was a common running joke in the first couple of seasons (I recall a "Bob" in one episodes). Seems the show staff even kept naming each individual Wraith without mentioning it in the show.

And yeah the Atlantis figures are great. I got Sheppard, Weir, and the Wraith (been too lazy to post pics :/). I want the mail-in Wraith but don't feel like getting the variants to do it. Though there is supposed to be a Daniel Jackson chase figure in the line, which I'd like to get my hands on. Can't wait for Atlantis series 2. Teyla, McKay, and a friggin Wraith Queen! Hopefully they'll do a Wraith Warrior for series three rather than going on to the Replicators, they don't look as cool.

Oh, I happen to have an extra complete Stargate, minus the ramp, that I'm thinking of selling if you or anyone else is interested.

I am the law
THAT'S RIGHT!! I forgot in S1 & S2 of Atlantis, Sheppard kept naming the various Wrath that they would incounter or capture. Okay, it makes sense again.

I'd also be intrested in buying a Stargate off ya :)

I am the law
I just wanted to say that I got my Stargate from ShadowRider. He is the TOPS in my book! :thumbs:

I'll be taking pics of my collection, once the rest of my figures start arriving (right now I only have the SG gate & Sheppard).

I am the law
Okay...I FINALLY got enough figs to snap a few pics.
My Stargate collection so far (more figs are on the way)

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

I am the law
I can see what you mean about the Season 3 guys having iffy plastic. The replicators though are the most bent out of shape things ever! They look more like their lounging around instead of kicking ass.

I am the law
The SG crew threw all the Marvel heroes & villians through the Stargate. Which oddly enough lead them to a planet made out of a cardboard box and was located across the galaxy to a closet in my apt!