I've made a couple of these threads for the past releases from Diamond Select Toys, but figured I should just keep one with all the info. If anyone wants to bring up other SG merc, go ahead too. I'll be providing picks of my collection later on.

So here's what we've gotten and are expecting from DST regarding Stargate.

Stargate SG1 - Diamond Select Toys

Series 1: Col. Jack O'Neill, Dr. Daniel Jackson, Serpent Jaffa
Variants: Gen. Jack O'Neill, Black Ops Jack O'Neill, Mail-n Elite Serpent Jaffa
Accessories: Each figure included parts to build half the Stargate and the gate ramp.

Series 2: Samantha Carter, Teal'c, Thor
Variants: Jaffa Teal'c, Black Ops Teal'c, Mail-n Elite Serpent Jaffa...to be released later: Replicater Carter
Accessories: Each figure included parts to complete the Stargate and the gate ramp. Carter was packaged with the incorrect piece, but DST has arranged to provide the correct piece free of charge.

Series 3: Lt. Col. Cameron Mitchell, Vala Mal Doran, Ori Prior (from "The Fourth Horseman")
Variants: Black Ops Daniel Jackson, Avalon Vala
Accessories: Mitchell and Prior include pieced to build the DHD, Vala includes the Ancient communication device, Daniel includes a piece of the gate.

Series 4: Desert camo versions of the four main members of the team.
Variants: Jonas Quinn (PX exclusive)
Accessories: Build either the MALP or Transport Rings.

Promo/Exclusive figures: Free Comic Book Day Jack O'Neill, Convention Excl. T-Shirt Daniel Jackson, Previews Daniel and Anubis 2-pack, Atlantis uniform Daniel Jackson (SGA series 1 Case Topper), Unpainted "prototypes" -More listed when released

Stargate Atlantis - Diamond Select Toys

Series 1: Dr. Elizabeth Weir, Lt. Col. John Sheppard, Wraith
Variants: Field Ops Weir, Field Ops Sheppard (PX Exclusive), Mail-n Elite Wraith Steve
Accessories: Pieces to build half the Atlantis gate.

Series 2: Dr. Rodney McKay, Field Ops Teyla, Wraith Queen.
Variants: Field Ops McKay and Athosian Teyla (PX Exclusive)
Accessories: Pieces to build other half of the Atlantis gate.

Series 3: Dr. Jennifer Keller, Col. Sam Carter, Wraith Drone.
Variants/special: John Seppard (Black Base Attire) and Ronon Dex (PX Exclusive)
Accessories: Pieces to build Ancient Control Chair

Series 3: From Diamond's Website:
Colonel Samantha Carter in her new Atlantis-style uniform, the fan-favorite Dr. Jennifer Keller played by Firefly’s and Serenity’s Jewel Staite and one of the muscle-bound Wraith Drones. Also included in this assortment will be an all-new action figure of Lt Colonel John Sheppard sporting his all-black base attire – perfect for those top secret “black ops†missions. Last but certainly not least, the no-nonsense former “runner†Ronon Dex will be released along with this series as a Previews exclusive available in comic book and specialty stores nationwide!

More info on Series 3. The celebrated third series of action figures based on the Sci-Fi Channel hit series Stargate Atlantis are ready to embark on their most important mission to date – exploring your collection! Featuring characters from the third and fourth seasons, this assortment offers new faces, new uniforms, new threats and a bonus figure-sized Ancient Control Chair!

The core release will include Dr. Samantha Carter and Dr. Jennifer Keller as they appeared in the show’s fourth season, a hulking and imposing Wraith Drone, the limited Garrison Uniform Sheppard in his on-base black uniform and the Previews Exclusive warrior, Ronon Dex. Also included in each case will be a special edition case-topper figure featuring a new version of a Stargate legend – General Jack O’Neill in his blue garrison uniform! This limited figure will be included within each sealed case and will only be available from your local retailer.

As with past Stargate releases, this assortment was sculpted by Jean St. Jean Studios, stands 7 inches tall and features series-accurate costumes. The Ancient Control Chair will be distributed with Dr. Carter, Dr. Keller, Wraith Drone and Ronon, however each figure in the line will also include several accessories to further accent your Stargate displays.
StargateSeries4.jpg

This two pack was just announced from BBTS. Nothing about it on DST's website though.
BBTS said:
A Diamond Select Release! Jean St Jean Studios Sculpts! Continuing the hit line of Stargate SG-1 action figures is this two-pack depicting two epic moments from the hit series' final season! Featuring Daniel Jackson as an Ori Prior and an aged Teal'c from the series finale, "Unending," both figures include series-accurate accessories and come with two figure-sized Transport Rings compatible with the Stargate SG-1 Series 4 set!
DMC10955.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Pics of series 3, sorry they're not so great. This series seems like it's made from a slightly cheaper plastic than the first 2 which isn't all too disappointing. It doesn't seem to affect the final product over all from what I can tell.

This is the prior with the Dial-Home-Device - perhaps the two best things in Series 3.
figssg01ag1.jpg

Lt. Col. Mitchell and Vala Mal Doran. They're not half bad. Pretty close to the actors, still could be better. Sorry about the light washing out Vala. - gah, she's got paint chip too.
figssg02ci3.jpg

Black Ops Daniel and Vala Variant. Daniel Jackson is a disappointment here. The dew rag really doesn't fit right on the head, plus mine has some paint chipped off the chin. :(
figssg03pq4.jpg

I am the law
I dotn think star gate fits in the categories of henshin justice unlimited....

Honestly, it doesn't matter if you think Stargate belongs on HJU or not.
This is the Commerce Fourm, which is to show off your toys. Stargate made toys, and they're pretty kickass.

Last edited:
those are badass!

I hope they make a DX puddlejumper or something.

Me too. I'm really hoping if things go well with the line they'll start doing ships and maybe even "props" like they're doing with Star Trek.

Anyway I got some pics I'll be posting later. Also going to repost the links for the upcoming SG1 and Atlantis figures. Tomorrow DST will be announcing the details of SG1 series 4 and I'll post those also. Sounds like they're just variants, but from the looks of it there's probably enough changes to make them worth getting.

Faiz, thank for getting rid of that weird picture. The only aging bald man we need in this thread is General George Hammond :buttrock:

I am the law
Me too. I'm really hoping if things go well with the line they'll start doing ships and maybe even "props" like they're doing with Star Trek.

Anyway I got some pics I'll be posting later. Also going to repost the links for the upcoming SG1 and Atlantis figures. Tomorrow DST will be announcing the details of SG1 series 4 and I'll post those also. Sounds like they're just variants, but from the looks of it there's probably enough changes to make them worth getting.

Faiz, thank for getting rid of that weird picture. The only aging bald man we need in this thread is General George Hammond :buttrock:

No problem...I'm living my SG toys through you :thumbs:

And here I thought this thread was going to get ignored like the other ones. :laugh:

Anyway, some more pics:

The team - sorry it came put really blurry, but you get the idea.

The DHD with Teal'c and Thor

Ancient Com. Device, Replicators - and dun dun dun a Cybermat! We're crossing over here.

And for those who didn't see, Figures.com Atlantis Toy Fair coverage. There's going to be a mail-in exclusive for this like SG-1's Red Serpent Jaffa. The one for Atlantis will be "Steve the Wraith," I don't even remember which one was Steve though. lol

Last edited: