These figures are really great. Spot on likeness and incredible detail. The only bad I can say about them is that you have to wait for series 2 to get the rest of the Stargate. But series 3 is coming with a DHD so that'll be awesome.

Free Comic Book Day O'Neill, Colonel O'Neill, Black Ops O'Neill
SG1_Jacks.jpg

Serpent Guard Jaffa, Daniel Jackson
SG1_DanielJaffa.jpg

The gate! Beware what strange alien lifeforms that lie beyond!
SG1_gate01.jpg

Some single shots with cloth backdrop
SG1_JackFCBD.jpg

SG1_JackCol.jpg

SG1_gate02.jpg

Garo :anime:
SG1_JaffaGaro02.jpg

They're in scale with eachother!
SG1_JaffaGaro01.jpg

I'm going to take a couple more pics. I'm tempted to do a Twisted Toyfare Theater/Them Funny Robots-inpired deal, or at least some "caption this" stuff. With all my toku figures one can imagine the oddities SG1 might encounter through the ol' gate. :laugh:

I saw those at the comic shop two doors down from where I work the other day, and I was very tempted to get one but I'm too poor :anime:

I am the law
I LOVE SG1 and those figures are all SORTS of badass!!! I should try to pick them up, just for the full Stargate.

-RF

Here's some pics from Diamond Select Toy's Stargate SG-1 display at Comic Con a couple weeks ago.

http://photos.superherotimes.com/showgallery.php?cat=1290

Series 2 is going to be Teal'c, Carter, and Thor. Teal'c will have two varaints: Black Ops Teal'c (with hair!) and Jaffa Teal'c. Teal'c and Carter will come with the final two pieces of the gate and Thor will come with the second half of the ramp.

Series 3 is supposed to be Vala, Cameron Mitchel, and an Ori Prior (according to Diamond's site). Although they had an ascended Daniel and Anubis on display. This series is supposed to come with the DHD and/or a MALP.

If you get a complete set of series one and a complete set of series two you can build a second gate (or even a third, but that's just greedy :p ) by getting an extra Daniel and Carter (because the variant O'Neills and Teal'cs have the same gate piece as the regular figures). So along with a custom base and the DHD from series 3 you can make an off-world gate. :anime:

ShadowRider said:
If you get a complete set of series one and a complete set of series two you can build a second gate (or even a third, but that's just greedy :p ) by getting an extra Daniel and Carter (because the variant O'Neills and Teal'cs have the same gate piece as the regular figures). So along with a custom base and the DHD from series 3 you can make an off-world gate. :anime:
*Head explodes from excitement* :buttrock: