I am the law
Okay, so I'm finding it's going to be a pain in the ass to pick up a Daniel Jackson series 1 fig. Or at least one for a decent price. So I'm thinking about going with the Black Ops Jackson. The only issue now is, I'll have one black ops and all others will be in their green jackets, and I'd like to put a vest on Jackson (black ops), but don't have any spares. :(

Updated Pics....more shall be on the way.
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg

Last edited:
I am the law
Woo Hoo! I was waiting for this Atlantis review!

I'm just waiting on two more figs (Wraith & Dr. Jackson) and I'll have updated pics. I also sent away for my Wraith Steve fig last Wens.

I am the law
I just got caught up w/ my Stargate figs tonight!!! Well, I still need another Elte Serpent Guard...but he can wait. To catch me up, I was just waiting for Daniel Jackson & Steve the Wraith.

7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg
11.jpg
12.jpg
13.jpg

I almost forgot about these. Diamond Select is doing 12 inch figures for SG1. The first ones are O'Neill and Jackson. The promo images look rather plain. I'll probably be getting Daniel though, even though I don't really collect 12 inch figures...

Colonel Samantha Carter in her new Atlantis-style uniform, the fan-favorite Dr. Jennifer Keller played by Firefly’s and Serenity’s Jewel Staite and one of the muscle-bound Wraith Drones. Also included in this assortment will be an all-new action figure of Lt Colonel John Sheppard sporting his all-black base attire – perfect for those top secret “black ops” missions. Last but certainly not least, the no-nonsense former “runner” Ronon Dex will be released along with this series as a Previews exclusive available in comic book and specialty stores nationwide!

Ohhhhh, I missed this before. I saw the test shots of Carter, Sheppard and Dr. Keller, but I didn't realize they'd also be doing the Wraith Drone and Ronon. So disappointed that Ronon will be an exclusive. Definitely going to get him though.

BTW, looks like SG-1 series 4 is out (this wave is said to have added articulation that the original releases lacked). These are the original team in desert camo gear. O'Neill, Jackson and Teal'c look like they come with the pieces to build the MALP and Carter comes with a piece of the ring transporter. Also in this wave is Jonas Quinn in the standard green uniform. He also comes with a pieces of the ring transporter.

Now that's not enough to pieces to build a full set of rings, so DST is selling the pieces individually for $4 each, limit five for now. That's freakin' awesome.

Order them here: http://www.diamondselecttoys.com/store.asp?p=default.asp

I am the law
AWESOME!!
Are there 5 rings to a standard Ring Platform?

EDIT- Yep, five rings to make a Ring Platform. I just ordered Jonas & 4 Rings :buttrock:

Last edited:
I am the law
Well I hope everyone that would have ordered the transport rings did so, cause they are gone at DST!
Mine (along w/ Jonas) are on the way and should be here on Thursday :D

Well I lost out then. :( Oh well...

Edit: So I'm looking at some pics of the new SG-1 series and looks like DST lied about the whole retooling the figures to add new articulation. So disappointed if this is true and makes me so glad I'm not getting them (aside from Jonas and Carter, even though Jonas looks like crap D:)

Last edited: