Sooo... Walter Jones Was on VH-1? Huh...

Keith Justice

New Member
Man, this thread fucking sucked tho.

It got spammed and Kain got banned from being hounded and harassed with stupidity.

WTF?

:sly:

I'm of the opinion, if I haven't heard it, it's new news to me. And they say to use the Search function, but at the same time if you do, they'll cut your head off for reviving long dead threads.

Bah! :P

Any idea when this episode airs again?
 
RB doesn't suck. All the person had to do was search for the thread. That's it. Thing is people never search, so there ya go.

Anywho, I encoded his appearance on VH1 sometime ago. I'll have to find it again.
 
Lisa J said:
RB doesn't suck. All the person had to do was search for the thread. That's it. Thing is people never search, so there ya go.

Anywho, I encoded his appearance on VH1 sometime ago. I'll have to find it again.

RB definately has its pluses, but I question. I run a board and I know that it puts no strain on my shoulders to combine threads. If someone mentions something that's been talked about, he obviously just hasn't read the previous threads.

Either I combine or point to the other thread or both and then he/she gets their fair chance to discuss what they didn't the first time around. It's just not fair to jump all over someone cuz they don't visit a board as much as someone else with a bunch of spam.
 
Walter Jones was also in the wrestling action movie Backyard Dogs, along with my favorite person in the world, Eiji Ezaki, as himself. Horrible horrible movie though.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top