Sooo... Walter Jones Was on VH-1? Huh...

Keith "JC" Hayward said:
RB definately has its pluses, but I question. I run a board and I know that it puts no strain on my shoulders to combine threads. If someone mentions something that's been talked about, he obviously just hasn't read the previous threads.

Either I combine or point to the other thread or both and then he/she gets their fair chance to discuss what they didn't the first time around. It's just not fair to jump all over someone cuz they don't visit a board as much as someone else with a bunch of spam.
Let's be honest here. RB is way bigger than this place, so while it's easy for you to combine threads, that's fine. How do you know that it's easy for them? It's not too much to ask to tell people to search for a topic before posting the same topic. That's being fair. If the mods can search the thread to combine threads of a similiar nature, it's just as easy for a regular member to search for a topic that has already been discussed.
 
I see what you are saying, but I find it hard to agree.... :170:

sayin.gif


Just didn't like seeing what I saw in that thread. User wanted to talk about something he hadn't seen before and no good came out of it except for spam and a ban.
 
RB is a fickle mistress. Sometimes it can be really cool, sometimes it seems it can be full of jerks.

I'm usually just in the Merch forum and the biggest problem we have is people not using the search function...and then asking the same question over and over and over and over and over.

-RF
 
Rider Faiz said:
RB is a fickle mistress. Sometimes it can be really cool, sometimes it seems it can be full of jerks.

I'm usually just in the Merch forum and the biggest problem we have is people not using the search function...and then asking the same question over and over and over and over and over.

-RF
Yes. That happens alot. Especially with BrachioZord. He'll ask a question about the dragon buckler, and not 2 minutes later, we'll see a new thread asking people to sell it to him.
 
Keith "JC" Hayward said:
I see what you are saying, but I find it hard to agree.... :170:

sayin.gif


Just didn't like seeing what I saw in that thread. User wanted to talk about something he hadn't seen before and no good came out of it except for spam and a ban.
But the user didn't follow the rules. I'm not saying that other folk in the thread should have acted that way, but still the original poster didn't follow the rules. If he/she had, then there wouldn't be a problem.
 
Exactly. Every time the mods come down on somebody, it's when they've broken a rule. No one can ever claim the board is unfair.
 
Well I woudln`t say ever:sly:
But there is ONE thing I can say with absolute certain.....








.....Joeyteel is far away from it.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top