Sony Tries to be Like Nintendo.... and Fails.

To be honest, I didn't really like Nintendo's "lifestyle" ads either. I wanna see some game footage, not a bunch of teenagers with weird haircuts posing and jumping about and pulling daft faces.
 
Wow... these pics REALLY suck! Take it from someone with lots of exposure to photography and the world of advertisement...those look really cheap oO
 
To be honest, I didn't really like Nintendo's "lifestyle" ads either. I wanna see some game footage, not a bunch of teenagers with weird haircuts posing and jumping about and pulling daft faces.

I liked 'em, but more importantly to Nintendo in expanding the market, even my mom and system liked 'em.
 
Sony needs to stop trying to compete with Nintendo in their own market. The Nintendo Wii is a party game niche system, and has little value outside of that niche. Their game library isn't really that impressive, and their system, on a mechanical level, is no comparison to the PS3.

Sony needs to start cranking out ads with beautiful game footage for kickass games, and exploiting their library. Do they still have the huge, wonderful library like they did on the PSOne and 2?
 
Wii isn't niche since they're now leading the way in this console war. Nintendo figured out that it's MS and Sony that're the niche as us hardcore gamers represent a pretty small number compared to the market that Nintendo's gunning for which includes the hardcore and regular folk.
 
Wow...especally the last 4 or 5 pics, are just almost total direct rips (except for the shitty lighting) of our ad compaing (which I'll admit, I was never a fan of).
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top