So, it appears I cannot stream YouTube videos on the forums again [EDIT: It's fixed]

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
It appears this is the result of the hacking incident, it's only a minor bug that needs to be fixed. No rush, no rush at all

It's over 8,000!
Are you sure? Let me post something.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQtUOnkSPbA"]YouTube - SABAN[/ame]

Whoa. That's terrible...

Twitter - @MisturYellow
Yeah, just noticed this. No biggie, just a tad annoying and something that was super cool about HJU.

And no seperate video, media, or yt tag like on other forums, so without the auto-embedding feature you can't embed at all. :(

JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
It only appears to be happening with video links that have been posted since/after the hack attack. Video links that were posted prior to that in the Net-Vid subforum still work (at least, for me they do). Chances are a forum add-on just needs to be tweaked or updated, which is something that can be easily done, especially since other changes/updates are likely going to be made anyway.

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
It appears my patience is actually growing thin now as I miss my ability to stream YouTube vids from NEW POSTS. I hope we can get this adjusted ASAP

"あぁあぁっーー…!いぃやあ…あ"
It appears my patience is actually growing thin now as I miss my ability to stream YouTube vids from NEW POSTS. I hope we can get this adjusted ASAP

I feel you big_j_ny cause Most popular Fourms does not let youtube vidoe be streamed throught post so I understand you

JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
It'll get done when it gets done. In the meantime you just have wait a couple of extra seconds because you have to click a link and open the video in a new tab, ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...that's SO terrible. It's TOTALLY making web-browsing an unbearable experience.
[/sarcasm]

Seriously, big fuckin' deal. The current inability to stream online videos here is a low-priority thing here right now. Right now there are a lot of other things that need to get taken care of first. Remember that the forum got HACKED! With the most extreme worse-case scenario, everything here could have been lost. If that happened, Keith & WebWizard would have had to rebuilt everything from scratch. And with all this, you're fuckin' whining "wah wah wah I wanna watch my YouTube but I don't wanna open the link in a new tab wah wah wah".

Oh my fuckin' gawd. Really.

PARTY HARD
And now you see why I choose to be indifferent about the hacking. Because a bunch of people are gonna complain like **** about it, like it's the end of the fucking world..

Banned

Yeah how dare they take care of their forums that got hacked before making your life online better. :redface2: