Smallville - Final Season 10

I was smiling when the news paper showed the faces of nearly everyone. Not that I'm glad the world was onto them, but the fact that we're seeing them all lined up together after a long time. And then, the walk into the pyramid. I know those might not all be the same people, but to actually see them all in costume, that was just one epic moment.
 
"Icarus" was a pretty good episode. Hawkman was a highlight indeed and I really like his talks with Oliver. He will be missed on the show and I'm glad I got to learn more about his comic book persona thanks to this show. The marriage proposal to Lois was nice but Clark seemed kinda awkward doing it. I really wonder how this show is going to match with the mythos of the comics. If people know that Clark Kent is the Blur, then what difference does it make when he becomes Superman?
 
Crap... I knew I forgot to watch something this week in my download list... :shakefist: Will try to watch the latest episode tonight.
 
Till Jan 28th....

To Hawkman.... atriotic:

I'm going to miss Smallville and I'm going to miss Hawkman. atriotic:

Hawkman was amazing this episode.

I'm still trying to figure out what that white pyramid was? Also, great move for Slade to say his codename Deathstroke.

That white thing was weird. It really threw off the mood.

Yeah, that pyramid was something... Hopefully it's not a time machine of sorts... :laugh:

We've had too much of time travelling in Smallville. :sweat:


It was established that people can't tell Clark Kent from Superman in the future, so I also wonder how this is going to end. :hmm:

Another great episode! They're really knocking them out of the park this year!

They really are. This season is amazing.
 
There were rumors of Hawkgirl, but there were rumors that last episode was Hawkman's last appearance.
 
http://splashpage.mtv.com/2011/01/2...pisode-12-preview-erica-durance-on-lois-lane/



CHLOE's back!!!!
 
Last edited:
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…