JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
If you mean this one:
signature1aj.png

then yes, size-wise it's fine.

GAMMA TSUNAMI! (╯°□°)╯︵
whats the maximum picture size for a signature with all the extra stuff I've got in there?

JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
^
If you're talking about overall size of both pic and text, then what you currently have is pretty much it.

signature permission

sorry, i dont know if this is the right thread to ask, but i want to know how do u get permission to use uploadad animated gifs for signatures

JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
^
You're able to do it yourself in your User CP. If you're having trouble getting it to work/show up properly, the fact that you're trying to use a pic that's hosted on DeviantArt might be part of the problem, since they do not like it when people host pics on their servers but hotlink them to other sites. Your best bet is to make an account for yourself on an actual image-hosting site like PhotoBucket and just rehost the GIF there. If you just try to use the one hosted on DeviantArt, it's not guaranteed that it will work/show up properly.

優しさの大人少女
file size of either both avatar and signature were limited. btw, DeviantArt could be problem about hosting some of pics around.

The Lii, Our Lady of Fangirliness
Hiya, new member here. Just need to know, is this siggy okay?

Also, hi!

JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
^
If you mean this one:
kali_moon_sig.png

In terms of its size/dimensions, it's fine.