You should look into the Legend Rider Series Ryuki belt. It comes with both the Ryuki and Knigth decks and I heard it is essentially the same thing as the old DX version.
I said I would be back with a photo of my small Toku collection so far!
So here it is:
As you can see, it's pretty small right now.
The only Kamen Rider item I happen to have is my favorite Fustle from Kiva, the GaruruSaber.
You're probably wondering why I modded the Knight Brace from Mebius. I originally was going to keep the flimsy strap it came with, but I wanted a little something more. My gf works at Burger King, so when they had the Ironman toys, I took apart one of them and put it as the wrist mount for the Knight Brace. Overall I think it looks pretty good.
_________________________________________________________________
On a side note, I think I will be getting my father a Kamen Rider belt as well as a get well gift from just getting a spinal cord stimulator implanted into him. I plan on getting him one of the Showa Era belts, kinda suggesting he is now officially a Kamen Rider.
On a side note, I think I will be getting my father a Kamen Rider belt as well as a get well gift from just getting a spinal cord stimulator implanted into him. I plan on getting him one of the Showa Era belts, kinda suggesting he is now officially a Kamen Rider.