Shane Acker to Direct film based on the Toy THOMAS THE TANK ENGINE

I actually love the show up to now, not sure how it can be more matured than having a plot which has one of the trains lose its brakes, reach top speeds, and is about to derail in a city filled with people... And did I mention that the train carries with it toxic waste and flammable material?.. Yeah, they did that with Unstoppable already.
 
IIRC, Thomas was a children's novel and then a TV show

I don't see a problem with this, it's a great children's show, and the movie is going to be aimed for children. Good stuff
 
Loved the show when I was a kid, I would always pretend I was traveling on Thomas whenever I was on a train-like ride, I hope this movie is good from what I read
 
Always wanted to have the same set as the one they used in the show. It's like they have a room dedicated for the whole Thomas world.
 
Good or bad, THIS thing has gotta appear at some point:

transformerscustomtheju.jpg
 
A "more mature" Thomas the Tank Engine? I'm not so sure about this one, folks :disappoin
 
The real question is if they'll add Mr. Conductor and all the random live action people.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top