Shadow Scythe's Collections and random pics of EPIC

My latest setup here at uni C: It has about a third of my Rider collection on the bottom shelf cos I couldn't obviously bring all my rider figures here Xd My top shelf is known as the other shelf.

IMG_3552.avif
IMG_3553.avif
IMG_3555.avif
 
You know, with Ultimate Kuuga coming out....you may be able to COMPLETELY recreate the scene.

Edit: Oh yeah, you also have to recreate another scene. Remember? =D
 
You know, with Ultimate Kuuga coming out....you may be able to COMPLETELY recreate the scene.

Edit: Oh yeah, you also have to recreate another scene. Remember? =D

YOU SIR! Remind me which scene I have to recreate >>

AND YEAHH I'll finally be able to make the REAL RIDER BATTLE From the end of Decade, ohhh and for that I'm gonna take a step further :3 since I'll have more free time since uni finishes in july, I'm going to make a diorama of the area they fight in kekekeke
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top