Shadow Scythe's Collections and random pics of EPIC

DSP

Lurker
I don't know where else to put these kind of pics, but since other people have collection threads I guess I'll put these up here C:

IMG_1856.jpg
IMG_1858.jpg
IMG_1863.jpg
IMG_1867.jpg
IMG_1868.jpg
IMG_1870.jpg

sexy...sexy

love it

LOVE IT

I envy you

btw...you got problems with Kuuga's left shoulder armor?

DSP

Lurker
Oddly I do, it doesn't stay in place as well as the other shoulder pad.

Oddly I do, it doesn't stay in place as well as the other shoulder pad.

omg...great...sorry, but I'm happy I'm not the only one with that problem.

any other problems with the main riders

and by the way, how are the new W figures? great or so so till the figuarts come out.

I still wonder how they make the head so flexible when you can split him in 2

DSP

Lurker
Hmmm well not much with my other figuarts, souchaku den-o and blade have loose armours, but that's because they're old, but yeah most of my main riders are fine.

The W figures are amazing, I don't mind that they lack figuarts articulation, the splitting gimmick is so much nicer, though still won't stop me getting the figuarts XD.

Hmmm well not much with my other figuarts, souchaku den-o and blade have loose armours, but that's because they're old, but yeah most of my main riders are fine.

The W figures are amazing, I don't mind that they lack figuarts articulation, the splitting gimmick is so much nicer, though still won't stop me getting the figuarts XD.

I notice, best looking W pics I seen, makes me wanna buy them

at the end...you have to buy only 3...cause they can split...but for figuarts if you want all combos...you got to buy all 9....ONORE DICADO

so I'm getting 3 main ones. then all joker combos...so that would be 5 double figs

I got my SH den O. is not loose at all...kiva...he is kinda annoying, right arm pops out...from the joint before the elbow...after the shoulder...it comes off easily

DSP

Lurker
yeah the figuarts are like uber but I'm buying them for style, the WFC figures I'm buying for the gimmick which I absolutely adore.

My SH den-o is rather old and has met with the floor many times when it fell off my shelf, but it wasn't as loose as it was when I first got it. My kiva though is pretty much fine, and about yours having its arm pop out, that's certainly not normal D:

yeah the figuarts are like uber but I'm buying them for style, the WFC figures I'm buying for the gimmick which I absolutely adore.

My SH den-o is rather old and has met with the floor many times when it fell off my shelf, but it wasn't as loose as it was when I first got it. My kiva though is pretty much fine, and about yours having its arm pop out, that's certainly not normal D:

DAMN!!!!! ok that sucks

I an thinking of getting W for that gimmick

but the figuarts....damn those things are badass