It's pretty expensive now, maybe Yahoo Auction Japan still have it...
But if I were you, I'll wait for the renewal version, improved and better proportion and design, moveable jaw on Machettedy, and it even get the Kintaros & Urataros weapon from Chou Den-O Trilogy
Eventhough the release date, price, and status haven't been announced yet, but it's probably cheaper than the old version price nowadays...
It's pretty expensive now, maybe Yahoo Auction Japan still have it...
But if I were you, I'll wait for the renewal version, improved and better proportion and design, moveable jaw on Machettedy, and it even get the Kintaros & Urataros weapon from Chou Den-O Trilogy
Eventhough the release date, price, and status haven't been announced yet, but it's probably cheaper than the old version price nowadays...
Ahh thank you, I heard about the renewal version but I wasn't sure if it was true or not. Earlier I was browsing ebay for it and saw it for about 50 bucks.
Ahh thank you, I heard about the renewal version but I wasn't sure if it was true or not. Earlier I was browsing ebay for it and saw it for about 50 bucks.
Ahh thank you, I heard about the renewal version but I wasn't sure if it was true or not. Earlier I was browsing ebay for it and saw it for about 50 bucks.
An auction listing at $50 with 9 days left doesn't mean it will go for $50. A lot can happen in 9 days, especially in those final 5 minutes towards the last few seconds when the bidding wars really happen between the last-second eBay snipers.
An auction listing at $50 with 9 days left doesn't mean it will go for $50. A lot can happen in 9 days, especially in those final 5 minutes towards the last few seconds when the bidding wars really happen between the last-second eBay snipers.
An auction listing at $50 with 9 days left doesn't mean it will go for $50. A lot can happen in 9 days, especially in those final 5 minutes towards the last few seconds when the bidding wars really happen between the last-second eBay snipers.
hehe, i love winning an auction last second. especially with auctions that has like 10 bids from the same guy...imagine he's probably crying when he sees that I've won last second. :laugh:
hehe, i love winning an auction last second. especially with auctions that has like 10 bids from the same guy...imagine he's probably crying when he sees that I've won last second. :laugh: