SH figuarts for sale. Needs a good home.

]I am selling couple SH figuarts in my collection.

1.) SH figuarts Kamen Rider Kabuto Hyper Form. (45.00) MISB SOLD

2.) SH figuarts Kamen Rider Fang Joker. (40.00) MISB

]3.) SH figuarts Kamen Rider Ultimate Kuuga. (50.00)MISB

4.) SH figuarts Kamen Rider Cyclone Joker (35.00) MIB
P1010233.avif

These figures are Brand New in BOX except Cyclone Joker. It was just taken out to display. But please let me know if you are interested or PM me. Shipping to us is 5.50. USPS priority mail. So let me know soon. Thank you soo much. AND please check out my YOUTUBE channel theactionbase figure reviews.
 
Last edited:
I am soo sorry, but there are no trades for the items. US shipping fee is 5.50 for priority mail. It should arrive about 2-3 business days. Thank you.
 
In that case, what's the lowest price I can afford for Hyper Kabuto?

is paying by debit card allowed?

and yeah, pictures please.
 
The lowest I can go for is 45.00. Since figuarts are getting more popular, and their shipping from oversea are extremely overprice due to the earthquake incident. SO my price stands on that amount. I will post pictures of them soon. I have other figures to sell so let me know what you are interested so i can sell them to you.
 
The lowest I can go for is 45.00. Since figuarts are getting more popular, and their shipping from oversea are extremely overprice due to the earthquake incident. SO my price stands on that amount. I will post pictures of them soon. I have other figures to sell so let me know what you are interested so i can sell them to you.

While I respect your right to sell things and set your own price, dude, shipping is not increasing in any way since the Earthquake. One Figuarts from AmiAmi is 1200Y for EMS, which is actually the cheapest I've ever seen, it used to be 1350 or so, or more. So, sad to say, you're wrong.

Now, not wanting to back down on price, that's fine. Just don't use a country's tragedy to justify it.
 
His shipping is $5.50 in the US. The figures that he has posted are now hard to find. Still the tragedy overseas should not be used as an excuse for the price. These figures can still be found on some of the third party sites (ebay/mandarake/and the likes)...

@arnoldmcguire335: I know you just would like to try to see if you can trade, but dude, your items are so for young kids and so old. Just saying... At least have some quality items that can be traded.
 
I understand what you are getting at and I respect your opinions as well. But as you know, I wasn't justifying the shipping cost because due to the earthquake incident. I kindly answered as the person wanted a free shipping for the items I was trying to sell. So I gave a resonable offer and let him know that these figures are abit pricy oversea.
 
Are you telling me? As I mentioned, you're shipping cost is already cheap @ $5.50 in the US. As for the figures, it will depend on the person trying to buy them. If they don't like the price, there are other places to get them, if they are patient enough to do some research.
 
I was mentioning to Kiva_Emperor. I agree with you dchoc. If they do not like what the shipping price is going for, they should look someplace else. I am not trying to be rude or anything, but I am just trying to be reasonable.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top