I'm not exactly sure, but didn't the Carranger's mecha end up destroyed.
VRV Robo was destroyed in the finale, as was RV Robo but it was rebuild for the team-up.
In Fiveman, the Super Five Robo was destroyed but then it was rebuild.
In Gingaman, only Giga Rhinos and Giga Phoenix were destroyed in Gingaman vs. Megaranger.
In Megaranger, only Delta Mega and Mega Voyager were destroyed. I am not sure about the Mega Winger.
In GoGo-V, I think all of the Mechas were destroyed.
In Gaoranger, almost all of the Mechas were destroyed but they were brought back by 74 Power Animals in the final episode.
In Hurricaneger, Tenkuujin was destroyed, but Shurikenger survived in Abaranger vs. Hurricaneger. Both the Senpuujin and Gouraijin were destroyed then rebuilt.
In Abaranger, Bakuren-Oh was destroyed twice, Topgaler died along with Nakadai-sensei in episode 48.
In Dekaranger, Dekaranger Robo was destroyed but it was rebuilt in Magiranger vs. Dekaranger.
In Go-Onger, Gunbir-Oh, Seikuu-Oh, and Kyourestu-Oh were destroyed but they came back in the final episodes.