sentai, kamen rider toys for sale

HOW CAN WE SEE IT WITH OUT THE CAPS THOUGH?...


ehh?... :D

Is that deno belt misb? not that I'd really want it at $100 though :S little bit high for me :S If you really want to have some luck selling stuff you should either give more information, or get pics :)
 
sorry ab caps

sorry ddint mean to leave caps on

look out the new medicom masked rider deno 12inch figure just got released pretty nice


yes i have pics email me ill send you plenty

the den-o belt even in japan is pretty high
mostly the one that includes the phone with it
otherwise you had to buy it seperatly, it costs 80.00 new

email me [email protected]
i have almost all kamen rider toys and almost all sentai
lol you should see all the boxes, too much
 
yeah I can see that what with the movie and all :D

sounds like you have a crazy collection, do you have any thing on display ?.. I'd love to see pics of you're own stuff too :) How long have you been collecting for ?..
 
hi been collecting for over 15years

been collecting over 15years

have all released kamen rider since kuuga, also have original amazon belt.and black

also have almost all released sentai toys since 1975

and have alot of rare vintage ultraman,rainbowman,mirrorman,kikaida,and others

my collection is way too big, id love to display it some day is my hope
gots some really cool and rare stuff, i go to japan often
 
Have a spare Souchaku henshin masked rider tiger by any chance. I can't pay for it yet but sometime during the end of the month I'll be able to. If you have one at a reasonable price I'll buy it.
 
hi im in honolulu

hi im in honolulu hawaii,



i do have a rare ex sh dark kabuto figure
very rare even in japan


as well as the rider hero series figures number 16 dark kabuto also
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top