Samurai Sentai Shinkenger rumor/picture thread


He looks good here. :anime:

I'm gonna miss him as Sousuke so much, but at least he's getting a lot of other work. :buttrock:

Here are some other Press photos that weren't posted above.
[HIDE]

Wonder what he said here.














[/HIDE]

I noticed how they put the Shinkengers in bright and youthful clothes, while putting the Go-Onger in more muted and mature colors, its a nice subtle way of signifying who the "elders" are.
 
And Takeru with his usual smug arrogant look as the Lord. You know i think he actually plays the role of lord very well.

If you accept him as a smug, arrogant bastard, the actor does play him well. If you make excuses for Takeru's behaviour the way his fans do and try to pretend the character is anything but spiteful and narcissistic, Matsuzaka's performance appears flat.

I think Yumi Sugimoto looks best out of the girls in those pictures, but then I've always liked her :anime:
 
I'm not complaining, because I like the girls, but where are all the Go-On guys?

I read somewhere else that some of the boys couldn't make it because of scheduling conflicts, so they decided just to have Sousuke and the girls. Fourteen people would've been a lot anyway :/
 
This is something that's been confusing me. Takeru has the Raigeki Disc, and that should be lightning-based mojikara...yet he has fire based mojikara.

I've always wondered how it worked...but maybe because Lightning can be similiar to Fire, all he had to do was train to use the lightning mojikara differently, and bam, you got fire.

(I'm basing what I said off the tropes for Lightning and Fire based character's attitudes. Then again, Takeru already breaks the Fire based trope...)

If this has already been talked about, sorry. ^^;
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…