Samurai Sentai Shinkenger rumor/picture thread

I caught onto what they were righting when they got to Green in the episode. XD. I was like "Red has three...Blue has two...Pink has one...Green has two...Owait, are they writing their origami?"

I'm soo slow with things. I'm surprised I didn't catch on when the kanji changed to the color they were in front of Haoh.



love that pic. XD
 

Oh ****! I didn't even know that until you said It. Nice catch. :buttrock:

See, don't doubt yourself Kaen, looks like I'm slower then you. :laugh:
 
Oh ****! I didn't even know that until you said It. Nice catch. :buttrock:

See, don't doubt yourself Kaen, looks like I'm slower then you. :laugh:

:laugh:. I think I just recognized the kanji for kuma and kabuto.

What I don't get is that the pic goes

Shishi, Ryuu, Saru, Kuma, Kame, Ebi, Ika, Tora, Kajiki, Kabuto, Ushi instead of

Shishi, Ryuu, Kame, Kuma, Saru, Kabuto, Kajiki, Tora, Ika, Ebi, Ushi.

Hmmm... Hyper Battle DVD?


Is this supposed to be like KaiShine vs MagiShine? o_o;
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…