Samurai Sentai Shinkenger: Desperate Strugg;e (Main thread)

Ayumi got a little apprehensive when Date showed up, worried that he would start badmouthing their Lord even while he was recovering. But, as she listened along with Artemis, she found herself kind of surprised when Date relayed the history of their previous Lord and also suggested that he start training him. Date-san...you... She didn't say anything when Date came out and said that they could visit Keith now, merely nodding in approval of Date's comments. She was about to go in when Tsurugi hobbled up to them, giving his own thoughts on the Ayakashi.

"...yes...what it said was true...but...like Date-san said, Tsurugi-san...I guess it is how we interpret it. I'm just going to have to come to terms with my past before we fight it again." She said it so easily, but could she really have a different opinion of herself so fast? With that said, she proceeded to go inside Keith's room, seeing that he was indeed awake. Kneeling at his side, she just posed a simple question for now. "Keith-s...I mean...Keith...if you are in pain, I can see what I can do to allay it." She said in English, a bit surprised in herself that she didn't lisp or mess up with that language this time.
 
"I've been better, but I've been worse too." Keith told her when she made that offer. He was pretty banged up like the rest of him, but he was still sporting that laid back grin that tended to be a usual fixture on his face. Out of all of them he got the worse verbal beating out of them all, sure the Ayakashi threw them a couple words each but he sent more than the reast combined at Keith, all of them pretty damn scathing too, but still he didnt seem as down as the rest of them were. Even more so considering that he ended up getting the crap kicked out of him by a bunch of nanashi while the Ayakashi shouted his verbal attacks. Still there he was looking normal aside from the bandages and bruises, one thing was certain, he was good at putting up a facade. In truth it was taking all his effort just to sit up, and taking a ton of will power to not give in to the intense pain that had been gripping him since he reawakened. He would have gladly accepted Ayumi's offer if he wasnt trying so damn hard to make it look like he was just fine. He had been listening to the others outside his room for a while, in the world of music one had to have good ears, and all that time around blaring amps hadnt diminished his hearing at all either. Everyone else was pretty down, and beating themselves up because of that fight. He wasnt gonna deny that he wasnt exactly the best samurai, he could at least try and act like he was just fine if anything to give them one less thing to worry about.

"A little time with my guitar, listenin to the iPod for a bit, a little tv time and some grub and I'll be just fine." he said, out loud and on his face he looked and sounded fine, in his mind he was more or less howling in pain.
 
Ayumi listened to Ketih say that he was fine, but she had a bit of trouble believing her lord on this subject. Still, she didn't want to intrude on things and make it seem like she was being a nuisance, so she had to grudgingly accept things as they were for now. "I see...but...still, Keith...if you need anything at all...please, don't hesitate in calling on me or one of the others." Being sincere about this, she gave a slight bow and decided to leave Keith alone, at least for the time being.
 
“Your bullheadedness?†Artemis raised an eyebrow cautiously standing up held onto Tsurugi’s arm for a moment for support. The voluptuous eyes somber reminded of that horrific day Lord Ryoma had been stolen from them tearing open a wound that will never properly heal. Looking at the closed doors of Keith’s chambers rested a closed fist just above her heart. “Do you remember that we were present on that day too?!†Artemis gripped his arm tightly, “It was not only You who feels that way! That is something that everyone does not feel each and passing day….†Releasing her grip immediately.

“Damn you….Tsurugi….Ever paused to think that we’ve all lost a dear friend that day. “ Artemis stared blankly at the palm of her hand breathing slowly, “I have never considered myself to be strong….even find myself flawed and appreciate that about me, but I refuse to accept now…that I cannot continue to grow stronger prevent a tragic to occur again. Not after what….Not after the decision Keith has made…..†looking at the floor between their feet, âœWe can….I know we can overcome this….â€
 
Flinching some after being grabbed in the arm by Artemis, Tsurugi looked on as Artemis yelled at him. This caused him to look down with an expression of melancholy. "Of course I did not forget. Ryoma-dono meant as much to you as he did to me. However, I say this because he took a hit that was meant for me. I could say right now that if I had not brushed off that training, I would've been able to avoid that hit," he told Artemis, shrugging off her hand.

"Of course...Saying all those 'what ifs' is pointless. All that matters now...all I care about, is catching up on the training that I did not do back then," he added, shifting his eyes back up to meet Artemis's gaze. "Even if what the Ayakashi says is true...for me, it's just fuel to the fire in my heart."
 
Very rarely Artemis raised her voice anyone felt horrible for what she had done nodded weakly understanding Tsurugi’s feelings found bit of comfort knowing he would take what had happen to better himself. “Forgive me Tsurugi†the voluptuous pink-haired young woman replied hugging herself tightly, “That was wrong of me….That was not right of me yelling at you like that.†Wiping away the tears that started to escape from her eyes appreciated needing that simple reminder. Taking a step forward stared at the view outside breathing slowly.

“The question that lies now with that knowledge can we use it to help us face that Ayakashi? Even if we do make up for lost training feel it isn’t quite sufficiency ….†Artemis paused, “Heh heh…You’ve got to admit though…maybe there’s something about Keith-sama style that we can take a page out of dealing ith this Ayakashi, hm?â€
 
"How many times do I gotta say it? Dont attach those weird suffixes to my name." a voice said from behind Artemis all of the sudden. It was of course Keith, propping himself up against the wall, how he made it there without falling flat on his face was anyone's guess really most likely the Kuroko helped him over there. "Considering I've mostly just been laying around for a while I've had some time to think of a way to possibly handle this one, once were not on the verge from passing out from pain anyway." he said he himself looking like he was giving it all he had to stay standing up. "Its not exactly the most samurai-ish plan but it just might pull it off provided you guys are willing to sort of use some unusual and unconventional tactics."
 
Having stop feeling sorry for herself and that which had happened came to terms did not hear Keith approached them silently. Startled felt a jolt surged upwards from the back of her spine turned around slowly a bit embarrassed and ashamed for using the term of endearment after promising not to use honorifics in front of him. In defense Artemis realized had had notice his presence at first used the honorific term when he was not present. The worse thing she could imagine doing next to make things even worse was by bowing apologetically having offended him, but Artemis knew better simply smiled sheepishly chuckling. “Noted†Artemis nodded briefly feeling the color in her cheeks return to their normal fair skin complexion. It amazed and pained the voluptuous pink-hair young woman was giving it all to stand on his feet without the assist of others.

Not caring how this might reflect on either their Lord or Tsurugi moved over placing one of Keith’s arms around her shoulder while placing the other hand lightly on his back for support. Up till now Artemis questioned if chance they should try another tactic to defeat the Ayakashi, but they were ploys driven around the years of training that had had been passed down onto them through countless generations. Keith’s proposal was one she did not think or imagine help upscale towards this particular foe. This brought about how the others might react towards the proposal as well considering it clashes with that they had come to known. There was not much room for doubt that Ayumi might not object, but Tsurugi and Date on the other hand felt uncertain.

Though it was a plan completely unimagined by the four vassals possibly what they needed right now. “I do not speak for everyone, Keith†Artemis said. “If it means making up for everything than I’m willing to try anything new. After all trying something new is the key foundation in life.†This was taken from a page out of her own book when first sampled western music of rock and roll did not feel silly for that commentary even the slightest bit. “You wanted to do some training, Tsurugi. Maybe this form can be added, e?â€
 
Ayumi was silent as Tsurugi and Artemis spoke to one another, but she perked her ears right up when Keith came out of his room, saying that he had an unconventional way of defeating their current foe. She had a feeling it would be something unconventional, given who their leader was, but Ayumi wasn't going to protest to this. As long as she could make up for not being able to protect her Lord in the previous fight, she would do just about anything. "I do not mind what form your plan is, Keith...I am willing to go along with it." She replied in English.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top