Sailor Moon Anime

^
She was my favorite Usagi in Sera Myu. She portrayed her so perfectly. Such a shame she had to go...
 
My screen name stems from Sailormoon, if you couldn't figure it out already.

I love the anime and the manga, but I felt the manga was more fleshed out and gave me a better ending than the anime. I didn't like SS that much because of what happened to the Amazoness Quartet, but then again, SS had beaaaaaaaaaaaaautiful animation and music.

My favorite SM songs come from S and SS. Oh, and the ending themes to R and SM <3 Love.
 
My screen name stems from Sailormoon, if you couldn't figure it out already.

That thought crossed my mind.

Anyway, I love Sailor Moon as well.

It took me ten years to finish the entire series, because I was too lazy to download all of SailorStars. So instead I just bought the subbed bootleg VKLL DVD. I never really read the Manga, I really only read the Ranma manga's.

I myself wasn't too fond of SS, mainly because it focused on ChibiUsa, and I never was a big ChibiUsa fan. But it was a very colorful series. But i've always enjoyed the darker S series.

I enjoyed SailorStars as well. My only problem with the series was the way it ended. There could have been more to it.
 
I remember after I finished SuperS, and Stars wasn't available, that I wanted to see it real bad. I kept hearing and seeing things that made it look so awesome...but I felt let down. I'm pretty sure I saw all the good parts in Stars from random clips before seeing that season.

And you should give the Manga a try. I'm not sure how the American one is... but before it was released- and scanlations were the only source--it rocked. The stories were WAY better and it was amazingly easier to get into than the anime. Too bad the anime didn't do things by the book---manga.
 
The American release of the manga came out in the late 90s and finished in 2005, so I doubt people was scanlating -- Especially when SuperS was already out in 2001 o_o
 
There were scanlations, and I can find the scripts for the ones I used still yet. Whether or not the dude doing them was abiding by the fansub code however, I don't know. I was reading this stuff back in 02-04ish.
I honestly don't recall the SM manga being out that early. o_o I thought it was the 2000s. And didn't SuperS come a bit later?
 
I was still in secondary school when I was buying it so that was 8 years ago?

Annoyingly, I only managed to get 8 of the book and now they're hard to come by :(
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top