S.H. MonsterArts - News and Reviews

I LOVE that a Monsterarts Gamera II figure is announced RIGHT after I finally break down and pick up the Revoltech Gamera II figure. LoL

Such is life I guess.
 
I was wondering what your response was going to be after I saw you post the pics of the revoltech Gamera on FB.
 
Gamera is up for preorder now on amiami at an awesome price.

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?scode=FIGURE-008118

Hopefully everyone picks this guy up. I know some of you are gonna think I'm weird but I hope we eventually get the Showa Gamera and a few of his rival kaiju like Guiron, Gaos and Zigra. I want the Showa version for nostalgic purposes.

Oh I totally want the Showa Gamera kaiju! The Showa guys are where it's at. I especially want Barugon and Guiron

That is a good price initially but won't shipping to the US just be like $30 anyway? So the price isn't really that discounted? That's always been my experience with amiami anyway
 
Gamera is up for preorder now on amiami at an awesome price.

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?scode=FIGURE-008118

Hopefully everyone picks this guy up. I know some of you are gonna think I'm weird but I hope we eventually get the Showa Gamera and a few of his rival kaiju like Guiron, Gaos and Zigra. I want the Showa version for nostalgic purposes.

Meh, I couldn't give two flying shits about the Showa era of Gamera as those movies absolute stinkers. I own them on DVD because I feel compelled to, not because I actually like them. I mean, the first one was pretty good, but Barugon is way too long and boring while the rest are just crap. Give me Irys, Legion, and Gyaos and I'll be perfectly happy.

Anyway, I'm not going to get him from any Japanese sites as I want to know about his quality control before I even preorder him. I want to make sure his eyes are not going to be jacked up. That he is not going to have Kool-Aid all over snout. And that his teeth will be properly painted.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top