S.H. MonsterArts - News and Reviews

Yeah, Biollante is way out of my price range. Her neck is also way too long. If they can give me one without the LED for $80, I'll buy that. But if not, there is no way I will ever be able to afford her.
 
Yeah, Biollante is way out of my price range. Her neck is also way too long. If they can give me one without the LED for $80, I'll buy that. But if not, there is no way I will ever be able to afford her.

SH Figarts: Constant releases for modest-slightly expensive prices
MonsterArts: Infrequent releases for Massively Expensive prices.

'Tis the nature of the beast when you make many Larger figures along with one's with copious amounts of Die-Cast.

And her neck is fine, the problem is she is always hunched over in the movie, so it looked like she has a short neck when it's not.
 
Actually she's spectacular, and holds her film pose perfectly. Sure she has the ability to telescope her neck to simulate her giraffe mode. Which she never had. But whatever, it's nice that we have the option.

Toyfreakz all the way.
 
SH Figarts: Constant releases for modest-slightly expensive prices
MonsterArts: Infrequent releases for Massively Expensive prices.

'Tis the nature of the beast when you make many Larger figures along with one's with copious amounts of Die-Cast.

And her neck is fine, the problem is she is always hunched over in the movie, so it looked like she has a short neck when it's not.

Not only that, the fact that the Monsterarts line has the best, most detailed sculpts out of Tamashii's lines also adds to the cost, I'm sure. If I put Space Godzilla next to any of my Figuarts (except a few like Ankh and Iron Man) they definitely look much more like average toys.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top