More Wonderfest Monsterarts shots: http://importingmonsters.blogspot.com/2012/08/import-monster-news.html

I love the sideview of Junior. It truly is a beautiful figure. As weird as this may sound, I'm anticipating Burning Godzilla more than Ghidorah!

Man, I'm torn between Hot Toys Avengers Cap and SHMA Ghidorah next month.... I'm kinda leaning toward Ghidorah because I think it may get rarer (ie. more expensive) quicker but I dunno...

Also, what's up with the Evangelion Monster Arts? Where they be?

That's a good question. Maybe we'll see them at the Tamashii event next weekend. As far as I know, they haven't been seen since the last event in March.

SLICE
Well it's taken this long to get to Burning Godzilla, despite him being one of the earliest prototypes shown. So...

Well it's taken this long to get to Burning Godzilla, despite him being one of the earliest prototypes shown. So...

Good point. And I was wondering about the Tamashii Features show next week. I wonder if there will be any new announcements at it? In the past the Chinese shows haven't been too heavy on new product reveals (normally reserved for Tamashii Features, Nations, or Festival), but since there's apparently no Tamashii Festival this year I wonder if they'll just show the new stuff at that show. They did it at Comic Con so I can see them doing it here...

You also have to take into account the fact that the Burning Godzilla figure received a completely upgraded sculpt. I think this was in the plan shortly after Godzilla 1.0 was released, due to some negative feedback. That's what most likely caused the delay, IMO.

Man, I'm torn between Hot Toys Avengers Cap and SHMA Ghidorah next month.... I'm kinda leaning toward Ghidorah because I think it may get rarer (ie. more expensive) quicker but I dunno...

Also, what's up with the Evangelion Monster Arts? Where they be?

Wait. Evangelion Monster Arts? Does this mean that Monster Arts isn't a Godzilla only line?

According to a Bluefin rep Monsterarts was never meant to be a Godzilla specific line. Hints were dropped about Gamera, Sachiel and Zeruel were shown, and they even stated that they were considering Western monsters.