Hmmm. Really liking the design of Godzilla junior. Will probably be picking that up as my first monster arts. Wonder when they'll start doing monsters outside of Godzilla. Would love to see them do something with Jurassic park (t-Rex) or other monster series (gamera or even monster hunter!!!)

Godzilla has enough awesome monster designs, I think it's best they focus on getting through those first. We still haven't even seen most of the iconic guys yet.

Charizard was listed on a poll on Tamashii's facebook page a while back though.

Banned
Hmmm. Really liking the design of Godzilla junior. Will probably be picking that up as my first monster arts. Wonder when they'll start doing monsters outside of Godzilla. Would love to see them do something with Jurassic park (t-Rex) or other monster series (gamera or even monster hunter!!!)

Revoltech (Monster Hunter, JPII T-Rex) says hai :anime:

Twitter - @MisturYellow
I wonder if they'd eventually make MonsterArts of Gabara, Spiga, Sanda, Garia?

Orange
Revoltech (Monster Hunter, JPII T-Rex) says hai :anime:

Yes and Figma and Revoltech made Fate/stay night figures, Revoltech and Monsterarts both made a Rodan, D-arts and Revoltech both made Eva's. Yamato, Robot Spirits, and Revoltech make Macross mechs. I want to see Monsterart versions even though I know there are Revoltech versions.

I honestly would prefer a better company like Bandai (even though they basically make everything under the sun) to provide better quality figures. To me, Revoltech have some very... sub-par quality figures. They tend to only stand in awkward stances because of the joints, or some joints just aren't strong enough to support the more dynamic stances (my Vash's trench coat just sags when posed). Don't even get me started on some of the sculpts that they do. With a better sculpting team with high standards (usually), why not have them license figures with better quality. I know I'd pay for them.

"Training."
Apparently there are, but I'm not sure of the specifics beyond the hands.

I may pass if it is just the hands. Although it looks more posable and the fire effect is rather nice...

Also who would like a Gigan (Final Wars), Kiryuu or Destroyah?

I would love a Gamera and Legion SHMA...