Yes and Figma and Revoltech made Fate/stay night figures, Revoltech and Monsterarts both made a Rodan, D-arts and Revoltech both made Eva's. Yamato, Robot Spirits, and Revoltech make Macross mechs. I want to see Monsterart versions even though I know there are Revoltech versions.

Actually, the Eva's were Robot Spirits also, rather than D-Arts. D-Arts is only for game characters, and that's the line we'll probably see Charizard in eventually.

But I'm with you on the the Monsterarts variety. When Bluefin ran their poll asking about what western monsters people wanted to see, I was shocked that people still only voted for mostly Godzilla kaiju. I definitely want to see all of Monster Island get figures, but at this point that's kind of a given that they'll all show up. how bout we show some love to the other freaks out there? (I voted for Stay Puft Marshmallow Man).

The Giant Claw? Gotta love those gigantic antimatter space buzzards!

Anyone see any new pics of Burning Godzilla and Junior? Other than the ones I just posted I mean. I was personally afraid that Junior would be too large.

I'm totally down for a SHMonsterarts of Giant Claw. Btw, they did say humanoid monsters like Mummy and Jason are doable too... so, can I nominate Phantom of the Paradise? Dude looks creepy as hell...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuLyYdlq-8E"]SDCC 2012 Monster Arts / UltraAct / KAIJU / Godzilla Attacks SDCC 2012 - YouTube[/ame]

Banned
Yeah,, Remember those two Maser weapons that Godzilla 1995 comes with?
Turns out those are first release bonuses.