Lol I'm sure that is already going on. I mean seriously whenever a 3500 yen or less G Den-O, 4000 yen or less Accel Turbo Booster, or 3000 yen or less Tajadoru Effects Parts set shows up its bought almost immediately.
i know that it's been mentioned several times here in this thread that ryuki has compound eyes, and i just find it so awesome that bandai really did make it a point that all of their KR figuarts will have compuound eyes :thumbs:
What he's probably trying to say is that he doesn't want a huge influx of people going to a site that's relativity unknown to the people on this board so that he doesn't have to fight a lot of competition ^^;;
The way I see it is that the more people buying exclusives on Mandarake, the more that will pop up in the for sale threads here and at other places down the road for even cheaper.
Lol I'm sure that is already going on. I mean seriously whenever a 3500 yen or less G Den-O, 4000 yen or less Accel Turbo Booster, or 3000 yen or less Tajadoru Effects Parts set shows up its bought almost immediately.
The competition wasn't that bad actually when I was really active on that site months ago. I haven't really shopped on there in the past quarter so I don't know how bad it is... but I'd love less shoppers fighting for the same handful of items.
The way I see it is that the more people buying exclusives on Mandarake, the more that will pop up in the for sale threads here and at other places down the road for even cheaper.
G3 is cool except his gun holding hand doesnt hold it properly lol,other than that I love this Chainsaw thingy and loving his diecast feet.
Now I need G3-X.
G3 is cool except his gun holding hand doesnt hold it properly lol,other than that I love this Chainsaw thingy and loving his diecast feet.
Now I need G3-X.