Gokaiger's the current airing series and an anniversery series though. I really think we'll see the upgrade forms at some point, even if they will be exclusive.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure Gold mode will just be an effects part, similar to the tajador wings and such. The problem with doing that is that importing those things costs more than a regular figure would anyway, so if they just released gold mode as a separate figure, it'd be a lot cheaper for us importers. :sweat:
Luckily, I hate gold mode and don't care anyway. I'm still hoping we see the super coats for the Shinkengers though.
I'm probably going to step onto the Figuarts collecting bandwagon next week with the ordering of OOOs TaToBa, and OOOs Birth. Depending on how much I have left over, I'll probably end up ordering ShinkenRed too. At least now I have S.I.C. Decade and DiEnd (Which is an awesome figure, btw).
Fourze might not hold any interest for me, but that doesn't mean I won't buy the Figuart base form of him when he's eventually announced.