S.H.Figuarts - News and Reviews

Gaim is getting a re-release in June. Sites like Hobby Search has him up: http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10258374
I'm not sure about Baron or anything regarding Blue-Fin distribution. As for exclusives, Sigurd is up (October release) and Marika's pre-order has closed (July release). I don't think there is any Blade exclusive up for pre-order.

Damn. I missed Marika, and by effect, Ryugen Yomi, I believe. That means I should have until August to pre-order Sigurd.
 
It's just you. The proportions are so much better which is most noticeable in the abdomen area. The older Figuarts have such retarded proportions that I'd be very surprised if it isn't the first thing you pick up on. They also closed the gap between the shoulders and torso, another annoying problem the older Figuarts have.

Well, I have the original Decade (or at least, the violent emotion one), and it looks fine in-hand. Maybe it'll look better once we get some comparison pics, but right now, I'm not convinced it's a worth upgrade.

Wouldn't that display be 100 x better if those silhouettes were replaced by actual renewal figures? ;)

Figures that haven't yet been revealed and probably won't be made for years? Yeah, that'd be awesome.
 
Well, I have the original Decade (or at least, the violent emotion one), and it looks fine in-hand. Maybe it'll look better once we get some comparison pics, but right now, I'm not convinced it's a worth upgrade.

It might seem fine to you but next to the more recent figuarts bodies, it just pales in comparison. I can definitely understand if you don't feel convinced that it's worth buying if you have the original though.
 
Love how some of you are getting worked up over a silhouette image that for all we know means precisely dick! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

All I see is a nice display, done in such a way that completes the circle of Heidi riders by combining it with the figures on display, nothing more!

I don't think any of us are getting worked up. I think we all knew that it could just be a display that doesn't mean anything. But some of us want to get a little upset anyways because this is the internet, and we can't have nice things until someone gets butthurt about something and ruins it for everyone else. Because that's how the internet works. :)
 
Well, I have the original Decade (or at least, the violent emotion one), and it looks fine in-hand. Maybe it'll look better once we get some comparison pics, but right now, I'm not convinced it's a worth upgrade.


Violent emotion


qCEHHRAl.avif

RENEWAL

FpIUUcv.avif
 
Yeah, I'm no Decade fan by any means, but the Violent Emotion figure looks like complete ass. I bought it and wished I hadn't spent that $15 on it beause it was garbage. He didn't even come with his cards, which made him even worse.

Oh, and there is no need for Blade, Ryuki, and Den-O to have renewals. There is nothing wrong with their figures at all. In fact, Blade is the best rider Figuart period.
 
I missed the Kamen rider 3 pre-order from Amiami.... fml.. I was so looking forward to the pre-order and had to fall asleep early... T_T anyone know of other reputable sites? I hear HLJ was having problems keeping their pre-order promises?
 
Image Anime has Ridee 3 up for pre-order at $41.

http://www.imageanime.com/smari3p.html

So far BBTS and Anime Island haven't posted up their pre-orders yet. Going by how low the price for Rider 3 is on IA then I guess Bluefin could release him. Sometimes BBTS and IA will have pre-orders for figuarts around normal retail price before Bluefin announces him.
 
Yeah, I'm no Decade fan by any means, but the Violent Emotion figure looks like complete ass. I bought it and wished I hadn't spent that $15 on it beause it was garbage. He didn't even come with his cards, which made him even worse.

It's still better than Decade's first Figuart Release. I have a V1 Kuuga and I don't think buying the renewal (I love those die-cast feet) but if you have a V1 Decade you might want to pick up the renewal.

DSC02641.avif

What gets me is why Decade is getting a third version while we still don't have a Kiva Kiva Form Figuart. It would be nice to have renewals of the very first figuarts (The First, The Next, The Imagin)
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top