S.H.Figuarts - News and Reviews

I think the silhouettes are based on the costumes, considering Faiz' head doesn't look undersized.

I'm actually talking about Ryuki and Blade (their original figures). Sorry for not making that clear.

Anyways, I can't describe how this is a bad idea on Ryuki and Blade…. Mostly because it's right in front of us! They either need to do something new or come with the original accessories, or else it WILL bomb. It's not a question of it, but WHEN. It'll make people go after the originals that'll rack up in price.
 
Don't care about the renewals that much but I'm impressed with how well Yongou looks as a Figuart. He actually came out better than Sangou, I might just have to pick him up. Surprised there was no Kamen Rider Chaser though.
 
...and V3 from The First/The Next? Heck why not give us more SHF rider villains please?

Technically, V3 was only in The Next, not The First. :D
But I hear you. Not every main Rider needs a renewal just yet. Heck, I'd prefer to see more Super Sentai Figuarts first.
 
Love how some of you are getting worked up over a silhouette image that for all we know means precisely dick! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

All I see is a nice display, done in such a way that completes the circle of Heidi riders by combining it with the figures on display, nothing more!
 
No, don't say that!

sXJzI5o.gif
 
Last edited:
That Blade silhouette better be just a silhouette of original figuarts. Last time I checked, they stated the Blade figures was already using the Renewal body. If any of these figuarts came with their original accessories? Fine. Maybe it'll be an updated reissue.

Perhaps it's too early to say that they'll renew already existing renewals. I just hope they make the right calls, because releasing a $50-60 figuarts with less accessories than aged figuarts doesn't sound like a good investment.
 
I agree with Britannia's assessment of the silhouette situation. Also, am I crazy, or does Renewal Decade look no different from the original (belt and eyes aside)?
 
I agree with Britannia's assessment of the silhouette situation. Also, am I crazy, or does Renewal Decade look no different from the original (belt and eyes aside)?

It's just you. The proportions are so much better which is most noticeable in the abdomen area. The older Figuarts have such retarded proportions that I'd be very surprised if it isn't the first thing you pick up on. They also closed the gap between the shoulders and torso, another annoying problem the older Figuarts have.
 
Love how some of you are getting worked up over a silhouette image that for all we know means precisely dick! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

All I see is a nice display, done in such a way that completes the circle of Heidi riders by combining it with the figures on display, nothing more!

Wouldn't that display be 100 x better if those silhouettes were replaced by actual renewal figures? ;)
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top