S.H.Figuarts - News and Reviews

I wonder if you can also attach Domon's face to the God Gundam?

I wonder if there will be any other Gundam character Figuarts. The only ones I believe who qualify are Heero Yuy and Setsuna F. Seiei.
 
So what's exactly different about this new Shadow Moon? Am I missing something here.....:sly:

The proportions are better, he looks far less skinny. But yeah, there's not a particularly big difference. As old as the current one actually is, it's still one of the better Figuarts, it really didn't need a renewal.
 
The black fin things sticking of the back of his boots and elbows don't stick out like sore thumbs as much. And, if you look closely, you can see suit crinkles in the crotch area. I don't mind the Black/RX line getting renewals, it even means we're getting Bio and Robo because of it, but of all things to incorporate in each figure consistently... :nono: They aren't even very flattering details, either.
 
The only thing different on Shadow Moon is for some reason they made his feet more square, which is now not accurate to the show. This renewal is entirely pointless and unnecessary as there is nothing to do to make him better. Plus, the already released Shadow Moon is not skinny. Kuuga and Agito deserve renewals first. Hell, even OOO and W would have made better renewals than SM.

If they repaint Master Asia, they can turn him into Tao Pai Pai from the original Dragon Ball.
 
I just take renewals in stride. I pose them next to my other figures and give them different weapons or have them ride the bikes. So now I have another excuse to buy another Shadowmoon. :sweat: I have most of Black on my Decade shelf so I could just move the other Black figures to it's own display.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top